Online:Sentinel< Elder Scrolls Online: Places: Alik'r Desert / Cities / Quest Hubs(Redirected from Online:Sentinel Wayshrine)
|Ra-Netu, Withered Hand Bonelord, Withered Hand Rogue, Withered Hand Sorcerer|
|Myrkwasa, Alik'r Desert|
|Northwestern Alik'r Desert|
The Sentinel Docks are located in the northwest corner of the city. Ancient lamia-infested ruins known as Ancestor's Landing lie west of the port. Goats graze in the fields on the western outskirts of Sentinel. Head south from the docks and you'll find the Customs House and the local Fighters Guild, which is connected to the late guildmaster's sleeping quarters via an overpass. Crafting writs can be turned in below this overpass.
The residential district is also along this street. Farrokh House is at the corner between the Customs House and the Fighters Guild. Desert Star Tea House lies east of the guildhall, and Ilkhas al-Azif's Home is across the street from that facility. The Frozen Palms Tavern lies a little further east, and then the road opens up into a courtyard. Sisters of the Sands Inn is to the north, and a bridge to the district containing the palace lies to the south. The local bank is next to the bridge. An entrance to Sentinel's outlaws refuge is behind the Sisters of the Sands Inn. You can purchase a relatively cheap apartment at the Sisters of the Sands.
If you continue east along the road and then head north, you'll end up on Scholar's Way, a street containing the alchemist and enchanting stores, as well as the local branch of the Mages Guild, which is housed in a tower. The Sparring House and the Royal Seraglio are located along this road. The northern guard tower is next to the Royal Seraglio. The smithy lies further east. A trap door in front of the smithy brings you to the beach between Wayfarer's Wharf and the Sentinel Docks. There is a heavy sack in this tunnel.
Wayfarer's Wharf is a port where you can attain passage to several places in other zones, and is located northeast of Sentinel. If you headed south down the hill from the Sparring House and continued down the road east, you'd find yourself at the city's eastern gate. Heading out of the gate and taking the path north leads you to Wayfarer's Wharf. Along the way, you'll see a general goods stall, a stable with no stablemaster, and a wall of tombs with a shrine to the Yokudan god of death, Tu'whacca.
If you crossed either of the bridges south of The Forebear's Forge or the Sisters of the Sands Inn, you'd find yourself at Sentinel Palace. A courtyard with a statue lies north of the palace, and General Thoda's Residence (the abode of King Fahara'jad's favored general) is to the northeast. The tower containing the entrance to the Impervious Vault is located between the palace and General Thoda's house. The House of the Silent Magnifico lies down the street southwest of the palace, and is available for purchase.
A long street is nestled between the cliffs containing the inn and the palace. You'll find the Sentinel Bazaar along this road. The bazaar is split into eastern and western sections; the border between them lies beneath the large stone bridge heading southeast of the Sisters of the Sands Inn. A stable is located in the western half of the bazaar. The city's skyshard is located atop the guard tower at the southwestern end of the bazaar. A staircase next to this tower leads you back up the hill to the north, towards the tavern and the bank. The guild trader stalls lie further west of the bazaar, and southwest of them is the wayshrine. If you head straight south from the southern end of the bazaar, you'll end up at the exterior entrance to the local outlaws refuge.
- Sentinel Objective: Investigate the Necromancers' plot in Sentinel.
- Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent: Explore Sheogorath's dark manse to recover the final book.
- In Search of the Ash'abah: Look for the Ash'abah in the deserts of Myrkwasa.
- Monkey Magic: Help a monkey to reverse the effects of a potion.
- Proving the Deed: Investigate the circumstances surrounding Jofnir's death.
- Risen From the Depths: Save the Sentinel guards from their honor-bound handicap.
- The Search is Over: Bring word to a traveler's wife that he will be home soon.
- Seize the Moment: Help a Baandari trader recover her wares.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Bank of Sentinel — A bank located in the center of Sentinel, opposite the tavern.
- The Crown's Coster — A guild kiosk marketplace located near the Sentinel Wayshrine.
- Fighters Guild — The Sentinel branch of the Fighters Guild.
- The Forebear's Forge — A smithy located in eastern Sentinel.
- Mages Guild Tower — A tower in the north of the city housing the Sentinel branch of the Mages Guild.
- Red Feathers Horse and Bridle — A stable found near the Sentinel Bazaar.
- Scholar's Way — A street in northern Sentinel containing an apothecary and a chironasium.
- Sentinel Bazaar — A marketplace located in southern Sentinel.
- Sentinel Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws hideout situated beneath Sentinel.
- Sisters of the Sands Inn — A tavern in Sentinel near the bridge to Fahara'jad's palace.
- Transport Services
- House of the Silent Magnifico — A medium player house in Sentinel.
- Impervious Vault — A fortified storehouse buried underneath a tower in the city of Sentinel.
- Sentinel Docks — A set of docks on the west side of Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert.
- Sentinel Wayshrine — Located southwest of Sentinel.
- Shore Cave — A small cave in the cliffs on the beach of Sentinel.
- Sisters of the Sands Apartment — A player apartment in Sentinel.
- Wayfarer's Wharf — A dock located in northeastern Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert.
Sentinel Wayshrine is located southwest of the main city, on a looping road which leads from the bazaar around to the docks. A copy of the lore book, Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer I-B, is located beneath a tarp southwest of the wayshrine, near a pair of Dwarven pots.