Corporal Sahar is a Redguard soldier and member of the Sentinel City Guard found on the docks after you clear the Ra-Netu by completing the quest Risen From the Depths. She is located on the dock southwest of Captain Albert Marck's ship.
She was sent by King Fahara'jad to stop Naveed, a Crown priest, from speaking out against the king after the undead attack. When she is not in conversation with Naveed, she may wander up the dock or sharpen her sword.
When she is near Naveed, he begins a speech:
- Naveed: "Hearken to me, Redguards! Now we see Ruptga's retribution for our Forebear king's blasphemous rule!"
- Naveed: "He shares water with Breton witches and Malooc's cursed sons! He has turned his shadow on Yokuda's true ways."
- Corporal Sahar: "Priest. I do not seek conflict so soon after tragedy, but you must go from here—immediately."
- Naveed: "Do you give this command in Fahara'jad's name?"
- Corporal Sahar: "It is so. You are fomenting insurrection in time of war. Were you not a priest, I'd arrest you."
- Naveed: "You can silence me, sword-bearer, but Ruptga's will shall yet be done."