2 items: Adds 15-657 Critical Chance
3 items: Adds 15-657 Critical Chance
4 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: When you deal damage, you summon a Verminous Fabricant that charges the nearest enemy, dealing 1504 Shock Damage to all enemies in its path, knocking them into the air, and stunning them for 2 seconds. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Gardening Gloves, a quest reward for Oasis in a Metal Desert.
- Oracular Sandals, a quest reward for Cogs of Fate.
- Raiment of the Initiate, a quest reward for The Light of Knowledge.
- Registrar's Legwrap, a quest reward for In Search of a Sponsor.
- The Astronomer's Orbit, a quest reward for The Astronomer's Apprentice.
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests in Overworld Events (Geysers, Harrowstorms, Dragonscours, and Oblivion Portals) drop a jewelry set piece.
- Chests in Trials and Arenas drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.
- The Verminous Fabricant takes a few seconds to charge, and won't reach its target if the path is obstructed.