Mythic Items are special one-piece sets that grant powerful bonuses. Only one mythic item can be worn at a time. They can only be obtained through the Antiquities system and if you have access the related DLC.
All items are broken up into five fragments which each need to be found to create the item. All fragments require a legendary-quality Lead in order to scry, and are classed as Master difficulty to excavate. See the individual pages for more information.
- The bull horn centerpiece of this Imperial band seems to goad the wearer—challenging them to crush their foes and unleash the ring's fury.
Belharza's Band is a unique ring that grants the following effect:
1 item: Increase the damage of your Light Attacks by 900. When you deal damage with consecutive melee Light Attacks, gain a stack of Belharza's Temper for 10 seconds, up to 5 stacks max. At 5 stacks, consume Belharza's Temper and after 1 second, deal 1471 Physical Damage to enemies in a line and stun them for 3 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- A long-forgotten vampiric smith forged this vile cuirass centuries ago. Though the location of his profane forge remains a mystery, this fell armor is an enduring reminder of the vampire's dark power.
Bloodlord's Embrace is a unique piece of chest armor that grants the following effect:
1 item: Dealing damage with a Bash attack places a persistent, un-cleansable Blood Curse on an enemy. You can only have one Blood Cursed enemy at a time and dealing additional Bash damage moves the Blood Curse. When you Block a Blood Cursed enemy, restore 1605 Magicka to you. This effect can occur every 1 second.
- The ring often whispers in the dead of night—laughter, clinking glassware, and anguished screams.
Death Dealer's Fete is a unique ring that grants the following effect:
1 item: Gain a persistent stack of Escalating Fete every 2 seconds you are in combat, up to 30 stacks max. Each stack of Escalating Fete increases your Maximum Stamina, Health, and Magicka by 88. You lose a stack of Escalating Fete every 4 seconds you are out of combat.
- Looking into the vacant eye sockets of his macabre mask fills even the bravest hearts with dread.
Gaze of Sithis is a unique helm that grants the following effect:
- The Kothringi may be gone, but their peerless craftsmanship lives on in this hunter's garment.
Harpooner's Wading Kilt is a unique piece of leg armor that grants the following effect:
1 item: Dealing direct damage grants you a stack of Hunter's Focus for 20 seconds, up to 10 stacks max. You can only gain 1 stack of Hunter's Focus per second. Each stack of Hunter's Focus increases your Critical Chance by 110 and your Critical Damage by 1%. Taking direct damage removes 5 stacks of Hunter's Focus, up to once per second. Removing Harpooner's Wading Kilt removes all stacks of Hunter's Focus.
- Hands that bear this heavy, iron ring instinctively curl into fists. The sound of distant drums and crashing steel fills the ears of the wearer, imbuing them with all the bitterness of Orckind and all the strength of Malacath.
Malacath's Band of Brutality is a unique ring that grants the following effect:
1 item: Increases your damage done by 16% but decreases your Critical Damage done by 50%.
- Carved from morpholith and crowned with a searing gem, this Daedric ring weighs heavy on the hand. All the malice of the Kyn dwells in its many loops—as does the glory of their warrior barons.
Markyn Ring of Majesty is a unique ring that grants the following effect:
- Even in total darkness, this string of iridescent pearls glistens like sunlight on calm seas. To wear them is to know the quiet strength of the Earthbones themselves.'
Pearls of Ehlnofey is a unique necklace that grants the following effect:
- Bleak heraldry covers the surface of this knightly signet. Those who place it on their finger feel a cold rush of power ... and a deep, nagging paranoia.
Ring of the Pale Order is a unique ring that grants the following effect:
1 item: Restore 20% of the damage you deal as Health. This value is decreased by 4% per ally you are grouped with. You cannot be healed by anyone but yourself.
- Hewn from ancient stone and banded with crude metals, this Wood Elf ring harkens back to a crueler time. Frightful images of hunter and prey plague the wearer's dreams, but the swiftness of Y'ffre is well worth the restless nights.
Ring of the Wild Hunt is a unique ring that grants the following effect:
1 item: Increases your movement speed by 15% while in combat. Increases your movement speed by 45% while out of combat.
- The heavy links of this magic chain rattle faintly when savage beasts are near. Almost as if it's inviting the wearer to join the animals in their hunt.
Shapeshifter's Chain is a unique necklace that grants the following effect:
- These fur-lined boots combine the rugged practicality of northern footwear with the grace and precision of Elven smithing. Magic swirls in the polished metal, defending the wearer from any attempts to slow their advance.
Snow Treaders are a unique pair of boots that grants the following effect:
- Masterfully etched void alloys make up the bulk of this imposing pauldron. It creaks and tightens when companions draw near—desperate to siphon your power into bloodthirsty allies.
Spaulder of Ruin is a unique piece of shoulder armor that grants the following effect:
1 item: Activating crouch activates and deactivates a 12 meter Aura of Pride. Up to 6 allies in the aura gain 260 Weapon and Spell Damage. Reduce your Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery by 70 for every ally benefiting from your Aura of Pride.
- These gloves pulse and writhe with the grotesque power of the Sload. Sliding one's hands into these pelagic horrors imbues the wearer with arcane might. But like all Thrassian magic, this power comes at a price.
Thrassian Stranglers are a unique pair of gauntlets that grants the following effect:
1 item: Killing an enemy grants you a stack of Sload's Call for 1 hour, up to a maximum of 50 stacks. Each stack increases your Weapon and Spell Damage by 23, reduces your Maximum Health by 120, and reduces effectiveness of your damage shields by 1%. Sload's Call is lost if you remove Thrassian Stranglers, go invisible, or crouch.
- Legends state that those who don this tightly-wound Dwarven necklace gain near-divine perspective—cold, logical precision of thought that brings all the world's flaws into stark focus.
Torc of Tonal Constancy is a unique necklace that grants the following effect:
The following items will be released with the High Isle chapter.
- Oakensoul Ring — Adds 450 Weapon and Spell Damage, Adds 5280 Armor, Adds 450 Health Recovery, Adds 450 Magicka Recovery, Adds 450 Stamina Recovery, Adds 3737 Maximum Health, Adds 3737 Maximum Magicka, Adds 3737 Maximum Stamina, Adds 1973 Critical Chance, While equipped, you are unable to swap between your Primary and Backup Weapon Sets.
- Dov-rha Sabatons — While Sprinting gain a stack of Draconic Scales every 0.5 seconds, granting you 660 Armor, up to 20 stacks max. Upon stopping you deal Physical Damage per stack in an 8 meter shockwave, gain a damage shield equal to damage dealt, and retain Draconic Scales for 10 seconds but cannot gain new stacks. At 20 stacks, this damage will also stun for 3 seconds. The damage scales off the higher of your Physical or Spell Resistance.
- Lefthander's Aegis Belt — Roll Dodge no longer evades attack and instead grants a damage shield that absorbs up to 20990 damage over 1 second. This damage shield is unaffected by Battle Spirit.
- Mora's Whispers — Gain up to 1528 Critical Chance and 10% increased Inspiration, Alliance Rank, Alliance skill, and monster kill experience based off how many books of Shalidor’s Library have been collected.
- Sea-Serpent's Coil — While at full Health, you gain 40% damage reduction. After taking damage while at full Health in combat, you gain Serpent’s Rebuke for 10 seconds, snaring yourself by 40% and gaining Major Berserk and Major Courage, increasing your damage done by 10% and Weapon and Spell Damage by 430.The damage reduction does not apply while Serpent’s Rebuke is active.