2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: When you kill an enemy you gain 5% movement speed for 30 seconds and become invisible for 3 seconds. The movement speed stacks up to 20 times.
The set consists of armor of all weights and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests in Overworld Events (Geysers, Harrowstorms, Dragonscours, and Oblivion Portals) drop a jewelry set piece.
- Chests in Trials and Arenas drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.
Once the Dark Brotherhood skill Shadowy Supplier has been unlocked, Remains-Silent (located in Outlaw's Refuges across Tamriel) will occasionally give a random set piece when dialogue option "Have any equipment today?" is selected.