|Zone Story Quests||13|
|Points of Interest||15|
|Central Wrothgar, Eastern Wrothgar, Western Wrothgar|
|Northeastern High Rock|
The Wrothgar Mountains have been home to northern Tamriel's Orcs since the beginning of recorded history. Invading armies have marched into these peaks countless times to suppress the fractious Orcs, but the clans always rise again.
|Achievements • Antiquities • Books • Fish|
Wrothgar is a region situated in northeastern High Rock, north of Stormhaven. It was the first new neutral PvE zone with content for solo players and small groups to be released for Elder Scrolls Online. Orsinium, the ancestral capital of the Orsimer, is located in the eastern mountainous area within this region. King Kurog has declared Wrothgar as a "truce zone"; all adventurers are welcome, but agents of the Alliance War will not be tolerated here. There is animosity in the region between the followers of King Kurog, who are devoted to the ideals of Trinimac, and the chiefs of the Orcish clans, who follow the Code of Malacath.
- Argent Mine — A silver mine northwest of Orsinium.
- Coldperch Cavern — A cave northeast of Orsinium.
- Nikolvara's Kennel — A cave southwest of Orsinium.
- Thukhozod's Sanctum — An Ayleid ruin in western Wrothgar.
- Watcher's Hold — A ruin east of Friendship Gate.
- Zthenganaz — A buried Dwarven ruin south of Fharun Stronghold.
Points of InterestEdit
- Bonerock Cavern — A cave found north of Orsinium.
- Exile's Barrow — A Nordic ruin located northwest of Orsinium.
- Fharun Stronghold — An Orc stronghold found along the coast in northern Wrothgar.
- Friendship Gate — A gate found on the western border of Wrothgar.
- Frostbreak Fortress — A fort found west-southwest of Orsinium.
- Frozen Fleet — A frozen plain found southwest of Fharun Stronghold.
- Graystone Quarry — An Orc stronghold and mine owned by the Tumnosh Clan, found southwest of Orsinium.
- Honor's Rest — A crypt found southeast of Friendship Gate.
- Merchant's Gate — A gate found on the southern border of Wrothgar.
- Morkul Stronghold — An Orc stronghold located northwest of Orsinium.
- Orsinium — The largest city in Wrothgar, and the home of King Kurog.
- Paragon's Remembrance — A ruin found just northwest of Friendship Gate.
- Shatul Range — An Orc stronghold located north of Orsinium.
- Sorrow — A mountain found east of Fharun Stronghold.
- Aqueduct Rock — A camp located beneath the old aqueduct west of Orsinium.
- Forlorn Watchtower — A tower located north of Orsinium.
- Grudge-Rock Falls — A waterfall east of Friendship Gate.
- Jehanna Docks — A small jetty northeast of Fharun Stronghold.
- Shipwreck Cove — A bay found northeast of Friendship Gate.
- Torug's Arch — A gate northwest of Orsinium.
- Boreal Forge — A crafting station found east of Friendship Gate.
- Malacath Statue — A statue found northeast of Orsinium.
- Morkuldin Forge — A crafting station found east of Morkul Stronghold, deep inside Morkul Descent.
- The Accursed Nursery — A fortified altar in central Wrothgar.
- King-Chief's Throne — A Riekr camp north of Orsinium.
- The Mad Ogre's Altar — An altar southeast of Fharun Stronghold.
- Nyzchaleft Falls — A Dwarven ruin northwest of Rkindaleft.
- Poacher's Encampment — A camp far west of Orsinium.
- Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.
- Forgemaster Falls — A large player house in Wrothgar.
- Pariah's Pinnacle — A notable player house in Wrothgar near the Maelstrom Arena.
- Frostbreak Ridge Wayshrine — Located north of Frostbreak Fortress.
- Great Bay Wayshrine — Located northeast of Thukhozod's Sanctum.
- Icy Shore Wayshrine — Located south of the Frozen Fleet.
- Merchant's Gate Wayshrine — Located north of Merchant's Gate.
- Morkul Plain Wayshrine — Located northeast of Exile's Barrow.
- Orsinium Wayshrine — Located in Orsinium.
- Shatul Wayshrine — Located northwest of Shatul Range.
- Siege Road Wayshrine — Located on the road northwest of Watcher's Hold.
- Trader's Road Wayshrine — Located north of Graystone Quarry.
- Two Rivers Wayshrine — Located northeast of Zthenganaz.
- Bloody Knoll — An old cave to the northeast of Shatul Range.
- Coldwind's Den — A cave to the east of Jehanna Docks.
- Morkul Descent — An unmarked cave to the east of Icy Shore Wayshrine.
- Orzorga's Kitchen — A settlement found north of Orsinium.
- Sanctuary of Malacath — A hidden sanctuary below Fharun Keep in Fharun Stronghold.
- Signal Tower — A lighthouse located near the Frozen Fleet.
- Smuggler's Bolt
|Paths always enter a quest from the top or left, and leave a quest from the bottom or right.|
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Kingmaker.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is on an alternate path.|
||Denotes a quest which rewards a Skill Point.|
- Invitation to Orsinium: Escort a supply caravan to the Wrothgarian city of Orsinium.
- For King and Glory: Help King Kurog deal with the leader of the Winterborn Reachmen.
- The Hidden Harvest: Destroy the source of the briarheart warriors.
- A King-Sized Problem: Investigate an attack on Orsinium's temple of .
- In the Name of the King: Obligate the clan chiefs to attend King Kurog's Great Moot.
- Quarry Conundrum: Investigate the strange occurrences in Graystone Quarry.
- The Hand of Morkul: Discover the ancient secrets of Morkul Clan.
- A Question of Succession: Help the Shatul clan choose a new chief and avoid civil war.
- To Save a Chief: Embark on a secretive rescue mission for the High Priestess.
- The Anger of a King: Discover what has put King Kurog in such a foul mood.
- The King's Gambit: Find a way to stop the Vosh Rakh's attack before it happens.
- Blood on a King's Hands: Reach the temple and ensure your allies at the Great Moot are safe.
- Long Live the King: Make preparations for a traditional Orc ceremony.
- The Ashes of Our Fathers: Find out who is really buried at Honor's Rest.
- Atypical Artistry: Help an artist create a masterpiece of native ogre art.
- Awaken the Past: Seek out relics to fill the museum of the Orsimer.
- Birdsong's Curse: A hagraven has been turning people into birds.
- Blood and the Sacred Words: Protect the sacred words of Malacath from the Vosh Rakh.
- Blood Price: Find out if Chief Ogzor was actually murdered.
- Broken Promises: Find out what happened to High-King Emeric's messenger.
- A Cold Wind From the Mountain: Recover the skull of a legendary bear.
- Corgrak's Cairn: Find the helm of a fallen warrior.
- Cultural Affections: Help Rigurt obtain the affections of his Wrothgarian counterpart.
- Draugr Dilemma: An inept adventurer has awoken the draugr of a mysterious barrow in Wrothgar.
- The Durzog Whistle: Investigate a durzog training whistle and find an interested buyer.
- A Feast to Remember: Help Orzorga prepare a main course for the King's feast.
- Flames of Forge and Fallen: Fulfill the duty of a dying priest of Malacath.
- Forcing the Faith: Aid the artisans who have been captured by the Vosh Rakh.
- A Healthy Choice: Help Orzorga prepare an appetizer for the King's feast.
- A Heart of Brass: Find survivors of an ill-fated expedition to a Dwarven ruin.
- Hidden History: Discover what has altered the Orcs in Rkindaleft.
- A Khajiit's Tale: Help an unusual Khajiit find out about his family.
- Kindred Spirits: Help Orzorga prepare a drink for the King's feast.
- Maelstrom Arena: Compete in an otherworldly Daedric arena.
- Of Sentimental Value: Find a shipwreck survivor's lost pendant.
- One Ugly Mug: Find a thief's stash and decide what to do with it.
- Riekr Revenge: Rescue some young hunters captured by Riekrs.
Sand, Snow, and Blood: Complete tasks in Craglorn, Wrothgar, and Imperial City for limited-time rewards.(disabled)
- Silver Linings: Recover the banner of the Silver Dawn.
- Sorrow's Kiss: Help a famous archaeologist climb to the top of a mountain.
- Thicker Than Water: Help Orzorga prepare a dessert for the King's feast.
- Those Truly Favored: Find the Vengeful Eye and decide what to do with it.
- Thukhozod the Eternal: Help a pair of adventurers find a missing Orc.
- Tinker Trouble: Track down a rampaging robot in the wilds of Wrothgar.
- A Treasure in Need of a Home: Find a researcher interested in some Nord antiquities you have found.
- An Unexpected Fall: Kireth Vanos may be in trouble in a Dwarven ruin. Again.
- Veteran Maelstrom Arena: Compete in an otherworldly Daedric arena.
- Where Loyalty Lies: The Daggerfall Ambassador's fleet has been blown off course and shipwrecked on the ice.
- Wrecked: Help some traveling merchants who have been attacked by Winterborn.
For more information on these quests, see this page.
- Breakfast of the Bizarre: Collect strange eggs in Coldperch Cavern for a client.
- Fire in the Hold: Deal with the bandits in Watcher's Hold.
- Free Spirits: Set free the spirits trapped by the evil sorcerer Gorlar the Dark.
- Getting a Bellyful: Obtain special durzog feed from Nikolvara's Kennel for an interested client.
- Heresy of Ignorance: Stop the Worm Cult from summoning a terrible champion.
- Nature's Bounty: Cleanse the corruption that is blighting the Wrothgar wilderness.
- Parts of the Whole: Collect data on the constructs of Zthenganaz.
- Meat for the Masses: Get supplies for the workers rebuilding Orsinium.
- Reeking of Foul Play: Deal with the Riekrs who are raiding caravans.
- Scholarly Salvage: Find the pages of a scholar's lost work and deal with a mad ogre.
- Snow and Steam: Deal with some dangerous Dwarven machines.
- The Skin Trade: Collect werewolf pelts for a client in Argent Mine.
|Beneath the ruined aqueduct.||North of Watcher's Hold.|
|West of the cliff jumper's falls.||Southeast of Great Bay Wayshrine on a ledge overlooking the water behind a boulder.|
|Smuggled away in Shipwreck Cove.||Southeast of Old Orsinium on a ledge near water.|
|On a stonecutter's scaffold.||South of Graystone Quarry in a barrel on a platform.||There's a tricky jump to get the platform with the shard.|
|A seaside view from the cliffs of Morkul.||West of Morkul Stronghold on a platform close to the water.|
|Above the ancient barrow.||Atop Exile's Barrow with harpies.|
|Lost cargo on a frozen freighter.||Northwest of Frozen Fleet in a crate in between two ships.||Several Reikrs will jump off the ship's deck as you approach|
|Atop the frozen waterfall.||West of Forlorn Watchtower atop a cliff.|
|Overlooking the ice-bound centurion.||South of Nyzchaleft Falls with ogres.|
|Caught in the webs of the old city.||Inside Old Orsinium. east section with spiders in water and glowing flowers.||This room has constantly respawning spiders. If you're with a group, you can take turns grabbing it. If you're by yourself, you'll have to find a gap while they're still dropping from the ceiling to grab the shard.|
|Washed down river by Dwarven boilers.||Inside Rkindaleft, in the water near the Astrictive Valve.|
|Surrounded by silver.||Inside Argent Mine, in the southwest section.|
|An unusual egg for harpies.||Inside Coldperch Cavern, in the south hallway with harpies.||Several waves of Harpies will spawn as you approach the shard.|
|Pried from a necromancer's cold, dead hands.||Inside Thukhozod's Sanctum, in the hallway opposite the entrance.|
|Kept as a prize in the cold Dwarf tomb.||Inside Zthenganaz, in the northwest section.|
|In a subterranean spider oasis.||Inside Nikolvara's Kennel, prior to entering The Kennel.|
|Amidst the crumbling gargoyles.||Inside Watcher's Hold, east section near entrance.|