2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
5 items: When you cast an ability that costs resources while under 33% Magicka, your Magicka Recovery is increased by 24-1032 for 20 seconds. This effect can occur once every 1 minute.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Archmaster's Ritestaff, unique loot from Archmaster Siniel.
- Mage-Master's Signet, unique loot from the Mage Master.
- Mezeluth's Ring, unique loot from Mezeluth.
- Necromancer's Lich-Heart, a quest reward for Edge of Darkness.
- Nerien'eth's Forsaken Staff, unique loot from Nerien'eth.
- Zaven's Doomstaff, unique loot from Ilambris-Athor and Ilambris-Zaven during the first version of the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.