2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
3 items: Adds 3-129 Stamina Recovery
4 items: Reduces the radius you can be detected while Sneaking by 2 meters. Reduces the cost of Sneak by 10%.
5 items: While crouching and not blocking, you restore 15-670 Magicka and Stamina and heal for 15-676 Health every second.
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Named pieces gained as Quest rewards:
- Riverhold Dragonfeller, from The Battle for Riverhold
- Usurper Slayer, from Two Queens
- Blade of the Betrayer, from Cadwell the Betrayer
- Moon Sentinel's Arc, from Jode's Core
- Serpent Strand, from Strange Messengers
- Uncremated Necropolis Buckle, from Relatively Speaking
- Hidden Moon Band, from Path of the Hidden Moon
- Athlete's Treads, from Hunting the Hunters
- Vault-Cracker's Vizard, from Thick as Thieves
- Daegonite Jerkin, from Iron in the Blood
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.