- Also known as Pellitine, this land's complex history stretches back into antiquity. Long ago, Khajiiti aristocrats ruled the southern kingdoms with grace and refinement. Now, in the wake of Knahaten Flu, criminals, Imperial remnants, and Khajiiti patriots all compete for the reins of power.
|Southern Elsweyr Antiquities|
- Senchal — A city in Southern Elsweyr.
- Black Heights — A town northwest of Senchal.
- Dragonguard Sanctum — A Dragonguard sanctuary on the island of Tideholm, which lies off the coast of Senchal.
- South Guard Ruins — A ruined town southeast of Senchal.
- Forsaken Citadel — A delve found northeast of Senchal.
- Moonlit Cove — A delve found along the far west coast of Southern Elsweyr.
- Ri'Atahrashi's Training Ground — A group boss site found on a mountain in southwestern Pellitine.
- Shrine of the Reforged — A group boss site found in western Southern Elsweyr.
- North Dragonscour — A dragonscour in the Tenmar Forest, southeast of Black Heights and north of Senchal.
- South Dragonscour — A dragonscour in the Scorch, south of Senchal and west of South Guard Ruins.
Points of InterestEdit
- Cat's-Claw Station — A crafting site along the southern coast of Southern Elsweyr used for crafting the Daring Corsair set.
- Doomstone Keep — A ruined castle and Striking Locale in Southern Elsweyr.
- Dragonguard Armory — A crafting site on Tideholm in Southern Elsweyr, used for crafting the Ancient Dragonguard set.
- Fur-Forge Cove — A crafting site in northern Pellitine used for crafting the New Moon Acolyte set.
- Khenarthi's Arch — A natural rock formation and Striking Locale in Southern Elsweyr.
- Pridehome — A temple dedicated to Alkosh in the Tenmar Forest.
- Purring Rock — A rock formation in southwestern Southern Elsweyr that has a shrine tucked beneath.
- The Forgotten Mane — A monument in Southern Elsweyr located south of Khenarthi's Breath Temple.
- Zazaradi's Quarry and Mine — A quarry located west of South Guard Ruins in Southern Elsweyr.
- Lucky Cat Landing — A medium player house in Senchal.
- Potentate's Retreat — A large player house located along the shoreline in Southern Elsweyr.
- Black Heights Wayshrine — Located south of Black Heights, near Khenarthi's Breath Temple.
- Dragonguard Sanctum Wayshrine — Located in the Dragonguard Sanctum.
- Pridehome Wayshrine — Located south of Pridehome.
- Senchal Wayshrine — Located in central Senchal.
- South Guard Ruins Wayshrine — Located west of South Guard Ruins.
- Western Plains Wayshrine — Located west of Senchal.
- Doomstone Caverns — A cave system beneath Doomstone Keep.
- Dragonhold — An island in Southern Elsweyr.
- Dragonhold — A floating island in Southern Elsweyr.
- Halls of the Highmane — Chambers deep within the Halls of the Highmane.
- Hunt Master's Ruins — A ruin in Southern Elsweyr's Western Plains.
- Jonelight Path — A realm between realms accessible by Khajiiti Heroes.
- Marzuk's Tower — A desolate tower located along the southwestern coast of Southern Elsweyr.
- New Moon Fortress — A ruined citadel recently turned headquarters of the Order of the New Moon cult.
- Nishzo's Hideout — An Alfiq thief's lair located along the northeastern coast of Southern Elsweyr.
- Passage of Dad'na Ghaten — A holy site north of Black Heights.
- Spilled Sand — A trick of the mind that appears when the Mask of Alkosh is prepared by the Mask-Bearer to be empowered.
- Western Plains — A span of swamplands and forests in the western regions of Southern Elsweyr.
- West Sentry Tower — An unmarked landmark north of Senchal.
- The Dragon's Lair: Investigate a Dragon's lair off the coast of Senchal.
- Reformation: Convince the crew of the Perfect Pounce to join the Dragonguard.
- Uneasy Alliances: Help Nahfahlaar find an old ally.
- Order of the New Moon: Infiltrate the Order of the New Moon and learn more about their intentions.
- The Pride of Alkosh: Investigate the Order of the New Moon's invasion of Pridehome.
- The Dragonguard: End the New Moon threat.
Season of the Dragon EpilogueEdit
- The Dark Aeon: Infiltrate the island of Dragonhold.
- New Moon Rising: Face Kaalgrontiid at the height of his power.
- The Pride of Elsweyr: Receive your accolades for dealing with Elsweyr's dragon menace.
- Another Khajiit's Tale: Aid a Wrothgarian Khajiit after a trip to his homeland went awry.
- A Childhood in Flames: Help a group of refugees from South Guard Ruins escape.
- Chiaroscuro Crossroads: Help a Twilight Cantor perform an exorcism.
- The Deadliest Prey: Take down a kidnapping network operating in Southern Elsweyr.
- Dreams of the Forsaken: Help a woman settle some unfinished business in the Forsaken Citadel.
- The Herbalist's Product: Deliver herbs for a local herbalist.
- Little Lost Cat: Return a lost cat to its owner.
- Masterpieces: Recover the pieces of a priceless tapestry.
- Out of Murkmire: Rescue a group of Argonians hunting for aeonstone.
- Skooma Sequela: Purify the skooma-tainted waters of Moonlit Cove.
- Song of the Sand-Whale: Fetch ingredients for a drug-addled Nord alchemist.
- Take Your Lumps: Return a lost Khajiit to her home.
- J'saad's Stone: Return a dead Khajiit's belongings to his family.
- The Good Bits: Learn how to harvest Dragon Rheum.
- Dirge Truptor's Dailies
- A Lonely Grave: Find a lost Akaviri grave in a distant cave.
- File Under D: Retrieve Dragonguard scrolls from the Reliquary of Stars.
- Sticks and Bones: Stop the Order of the New Moon and the Worm Cult from forging an unholy alliance.
- Digging Up the Garden: Investigate rumors of an Akaviri burial at the Corpse Garden.
- Rude Awakening: Stop the Order of the New Moon from recruiting in Stormhaven.
- Taking Them to Tusk: Disrupt the Order of the New Moon's courier to the Oathbound clan.
- Chizbari the Chipper's Dailies
- In Defense of Pellitine: Speak to a representative and sign up to aid the region of Pellitine.
- Guybert Flaubert's Dailies
- Tomes of the Tsaesci: Search for sealed Akaviri tomes in the Forsaken Citadel.
- Solace By Candlelight: Quiet the restless dead in the Forsaken Citadel.
- Lilies for Remembrance: Plant lilies in a cave overrun by pirates.
- An Answer in Blood: Collect blood samples from skooma addicts in Moonlit Cove.
- Moonlit Mushrooms: Collect mushrooms in a cave overrun by pirates.
- Sourcing the Ensorcelled: Acquire cursed swords from the Forsaken Citadel.
- Bruccius Baenius' Dailies
- Fletching Fetching: Retrieve arrows from a dangerous Meridian temple.
- A Rogue and His Rice: Recover stolen rice from Ri'Atahrashi and his students.
- Dust Smote: Collect magical dust from a temple inhabited by a powerful Meridian Guardian.
- Goutfang Pariah: Learn the reason for Ri'Atahrashi's exile.
- Helping the Healers: Fetch springmint from a hill guarded by angry Goutfang practitioners.
- Scholarly Observations: Gather scattered notes detailing a mysterious Meridian temple.
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
2 items: Adds 19-833 Weapon Critical
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
2 items: Adds 3-129 Stamina Recovery
|New Moon Acolyte||
2 items: Adds 19-833 Weapon Critical