- These caves have the distinction of being the most famous kwama mines in Deshaan. Dark Elves consider kwama eggs a delicacy, and those harvested from Darkshade Caverns are particularly prized by Dunmeri gourmets.
|# of Zones||1|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
As Deshaan's largest kwama mine, the caverns' ownership remains hotly contested. The caverns also contain the hidden Dwemer ruin of Rkugamz.
The storyline continues from the event of Darkshade Caverns I. In this version, a Mages Guild researcher named Shatasha needs your help destroying a dangerous Dwemer mechanism within Rkugamz, before it corrupts Deshaan above.
Darkshade Caverns IIEdit
- Kwama (Kwama Scrib, Kwama Warrior, Kwama Worker; Transmuted Scrib, Worker, Warrior)
- Miners (Fallen, Transmuted)
- Marksmen (Fallen, Transmuted)
- Dwemer Constructs (Dwarven Centurion, Dwarven Spider, Dwarven Sphere)
- The Fallen Foreman, another corrupted miner
- Transmuted Alit, a trio of alit
- The Engine Garrison, a large group of Dwemer constructs
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Netch's Touch||Darkshade Caverns||Light Armor|
|Strength of the Automaton||Darkshade Caverns||Medium Armor|
|Armor of Truth||
2 items: Adds 19-833 Weapon Critical
|Darkshade Caverns||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 3-129 Health Recovery
|Monster Helm Sets|
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Darkshade Caverns was designed for Levels 20–23, and Veteran Darkshade Caverns was designed for Veteran Ranks 6–10.
- Prior to Update 12, Darkshade Caverns I was only available in Normal mode, and Darkshade Caverns II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Darkshade Caverns and Veteran Darkshade Caverns respectively.