- Warriors from all over Tamriel whisper about the Blessed Crucible, the hidden arena in the mountains of Skyrim where the mighty contend for fame, wealth, and the fabled Brimstone Crown.
|# of Zones||1|
|Smokefrost Peaks, The Rift|
The Blessed Crucible is a group dungeon found in the Rift. This dungeon takes place in a vast daedric ruin repurposed as a gladiatorial arena. In it, you must help Talres Voren pay off his debts by winning the tournament and becoming the Champion of the Crucible. You can learn about its location from Vlesyl the Skin-Stealer in Rawl'kha, Sluz the Beryl-Chested in Evermore, or Kailstig the Axe in Riften.
A letter is located on the top bunk of one of the beds to the right of the entrance to the Gladiators' Quarters. There is a chest to the left of this room's exit.
Several books are located on the plaques of statues in the chamber preceding the Lava Queen's arena, which tell of the Crucible's ten champions: Aleris the Shroud, Crow Bringer, Hagrof the Righteous, The Thousand Arrows, Lucius the Stalwart, Whitebear, Ferian Darkstorm, Felhorn, Sanarel the Great and The Lava Queen. The tale of Josef the Intolerant is located in the previous room.
- Blessed Crucible Objective: Test your mettle in the Blessed Crucible. / You are now Champion of the Blessed Crucible.
- Fires of Battle: Compete in a fiery arena to claim the Brimstone Crown.
- Pledge: Blessed Crucible: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Blessed Crucible.
Blessed Crucible Pledge: Explore the Blessed Crucible and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Crucible personnel
- Clan of the White Bear — A set of guidelines followed by the White Bear clan
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Nikulas' Heavy Armor||
2 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
|Blessed Crucible||Heavy Armor|
|Noble Duelist's Silks||
2 items: Adds 3-129 Stamina Recovery
|Blessed Crucible||Light Armor|
|Sword Dancer||Blessed Crucible||Medium Armor|
|The Troll King||Monster Helm Sets|
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Blessed Crucible Vanquisher||10||Defeat the Pack, the Beast Master, and the Lava Queen at the Blessed Crucible.|
|Blessed Crucible Conqueror||15||Complete Veteran Blessed Crucible by defeating Grunt the Clever, the Pack, Teranya the Faceless, Troll King, Captain Thoran, and Lava Queen.|
|Coronation by Fire||50||Defeat the Lava Queen in Veteran Blessed Crucible, after invoking the Scroll of Glorious Battle.|
|Veteran Durzog Slayer||10||Defeat 150 Durzogs in Veteran Blessed Crucible.|
|Veteran Gladiator Slayer||10||Defeat 500 Gladiators in Veteran Blessed Crucible.|
|Blessed Crucible Survivor||50||Defeat Grunt the Clever, the Pack, Teranya the Faceless, the Troll King, Captain Thoran, and the Lava Queen in Veteran Blessed Crucible, without suffering a group member death.|
|Blessed Crucible Assassin||50||Defeat every boss in Veteran Blessed Crucible within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when any group member cross the first bridge over lava.|
- Despite being dungeon bosses, the members of the Pack are not immune to crowd control. Use this to your advantage during the fight.
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Blessed Crucible was designed for levels 40–43.
- When you exit this dungeon at the end, you'll wind up in Stonefalls instead of The Rift.