Shadow Walker is an item set found in boxes purchased using Alliance Points from the Bruma Quartermaster, as quest rewards in Bruma, as a reward for completing delves and dolmens throughout Cyrodiil, from completing Board Missions, and from Elite Gear Vendors. It cannot be crafted and does not drop from monsters. Pieces are Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant, or Ebonheart Pact Style in Medium Armor, depending on the player's alliance.
2 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 3-129 Stamina Recovery
5 items: While you are Sneaking or invisible and are not moving, heal for 50-2150 Health and restore 50-2150 Stamina every 1 second.
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Overland PvP zones drop pieces associated with its sets:
- Delves will drop one of: Waist or Feet.
- Dolmens will drop Jewelry.
- Bounty and Scout Missions will drop one of: Head, Shoulders, Hand, Chest, Waist, Legs, or Feet.
- Battle and Warfront Missions will drop Weapons.
- Daily quests from Bruma, Cropsford, and Vlastarus will drop all pieces of Alliance War sets and all but the newest Rewards for the Worthy sets, in Medium, Light, and Heavy, respectively.
- Daily quests from Cheydinhal and Chorrol/Weynon Priory will drop all pieces of any weight from Alliance War sets, and all but the newest Rewards for the Worthy sets.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive.
Jewelry pieces dropped in the town containers will always be Epic quality, while weapons and armor can also be Fine or Superior quality. Items contained in the boxes will scale to your level when you open them, not when you receive them, so the boxes can be saved until they scale to a desired level.