2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 3-129 Spell Damage
5 items: When you overheal yourself or an ally, you give the target Major Courage for 5 seconds which increases their Weapon and Spell Damage by 430.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Mara's Blessing of Spell Power Cure, the quest reward for Planemeld Obverse.
- The Unbroken, drops from the Planar Inhibitor
- Molag Kena's Touch, drops from Molag Kena
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.