- Imperial City: Daedric forces have taken the Imperial City, and all three alliances vie to take it back. Experience hours of all-new PvP and PvE gameplay, both above ground and below, plus two new dungeons, never-before-seen monsters, craftable item sets, and more!
Imperial City is a PvP-oriented DLC that introduces a new region to Cyrodiil: the Imperial City, currently under Daedric occupation.
Imperial City has no associated loyalty reward. It's included with the Gold Edition of ESO and the Guilds and Glory bundle. An Imperial City Collector's Bundle was made available for 5,500 during the Planemeld Palpitation event to celebrate the DLC's one year anniversary, and was available again for 3,300 during the DLC's second anniversary event.
Originally costing 2,500 , the Imperial City DLC was made available to any player for free as of September 5, 2019.
- New quests, including a main storyline and daily repeatables.
- Tel Var Stones, a new player-lootable currency.
- The Imperial Sewers, a sprawling PvP-enabled Public Dungeon filled with boss fights and treasure.
- Six PvP-enabled Imperial Districts that function as Quest Hubs and capturable battlegrounds.
- Two new PvE Group Dungeons, the White-Gold Tower and the Imperial City Prison.
- Itemization, including new crafted sets, Tel Var-purchased sets, access to material for top-tier Veteran equipment, access to the Xivkyn style, and a new enchantment.
- Patrolling Horrors, powerful bosses found in the districts.
- Three 'events', round-based battles that take place in the Temple District, the Arena, and the Barathrum Centrata.
- Several difficult-to-obtain collectibles.
- Gated access, a new large-scale PvP goal in Cyrodiil (only enabled on some campaigns).
- The events of the Imperial City DLC are mostly concurrent with the Coldharbour zone storyline: