2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
5 items: When you are within 28 meters of an enemy you are in combat with, and the enemy dies, you heal for 38-1637 Health and gain 38-1637 Magicka. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Harpy Feather Shirt, the quest reward for Feathered Fiends.
- Raincatcher Pantaloons, the quest reward for Trouble at the Rain Catchers.
- Yokudan Epaulets of the Withered Hand, the quest reward for The Impervious Vault.
- Staff of Withering, the quest reward for Alasan's Plot.
- Oil-Stained Padding of the Withered Hand, a unique drop from Thinks-in-Gears, the final boss of Aldunz.
- Senche-Pelt Blouse of the Withered Hand, a unique drop from Mirudda, the final boss of Sandblown Mine.
- Iridescent Dagger of the Withered Hand, a unique drop from the world boss Mother Sands.
- Soul Kiss of the Withered Hand, a unique drop from the world boss Korignah.
- Charred Bone Staff of the Withered Hand, a unique drop from the world boss Igazkad.
- King Haqmir's Bindings of the Withered Hand, a unique drop from the world boss Abal the Defiler.
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Many quest rewards are part of overland sets.
- Before Update 12 this set was called Robes of the Necromancer.