|The southeastern Rift|
Smokefrost Peaks is the southeastern region of the Rift. It is mainly dominated by the city of Riften and the lake to its west, but also features some high mountains to the southeast, including Trolhetta. Fullhelm Fort is a major settlement in the southeastern portion, near the pass into Stonefalls to the south. The Smokefrost Peaks Dolmen is located in the western part of the region, southwest of Riften. It is bordered by the Stony Basin to the north and the Ragged Hills to the west.
- Fullhelm Fort — A fort in the southeastern Rift, in front of the Stonefalls gate.
- Skald's Retreat — An estate in the central Rift, on the islands west of Riften.
Farms and PlantationsEdit
Battlefields, Cemeteries and CryptsEdit
- Forelhost — A mountain in the eastern Rift, southeast of Riften.
- Lost Prospect — A mine in the eastern Rift.
- Trolhetta — A mountain in the southeastern Rift, south of Forelhost.
- Blessed Crucible — A group dungeon found in the Rift.
- Broken Helm Hollow — A small cave in the southeastern Rift, east of Forelhost containing trolls.
Points of InterestEdit
- Jenedusil's Claw — Located south of Riften in the southeastern Rift.
- Smokefrost Vigil — A ruin in the southeastern Rift, south-southwest of Forelhost.
- All's Fair: Investigate reports of black market goods in Riften's marketplace.
- Approaching Thunder: Prepare for an undead attack at Fullhelm Fort.
- Blood Upon the Soil: Investigate the murders of a Rift farming family.
- A Diamond in the Root: Find and deliver a bandit's diamond to a Riften fence.
- Guard the Knowledge: Help protect the knowledge of the skalds.
- Into the Outside: Help recover some stolen Dwemer artifacts.
- Lost Companions: Help find some missing companions.
- Names of the Fallen: Collect the amulets of the fallen Pact soldiers.
- Redguard on the Run: Help track down a fugitive Redguard.
- Ritual at the Dragonshrine: Stop the Worm Cult ritual at the Smokefrost Dragonshrine.
- A Ritual in Smokefrost Peaks: Stop the Worm Cult ritual at the Smokefrost Peaks Altar.
- River of Names: Find personal items to identify the Worm Cult's murdered captives.
- Song of Awakening: Find out why the sky has turned a nightmarish purple.
- Those She Devours: Save some captives from having their souls consumed in a necromancer's rituals.
- The Thunder Breaks: Drive the undead out of Fullhelm for good.
- A Walk Above the Clouds: Climb a treacherous mountain to retrieve a shard of Wuuthrad.
- Worm Cult Summoner: Defeat the Worm Cult Spirit Healer at Trolhetta.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Ysgramor's Prodigy||5||Return Sinmur to his grave.|