The Shrouded Plain is the southwestern region of Coldharbour. The Lightless Oubliette lies to the west. The town of Haj Uxith is in the south, and the Spurned Peak is in the north. The Library of Dusk is located on the eastern border, next to the Hollow City. The Fist of Stone borders on the northeast, and the Black Garrison lies to the east.
- Haj Uxith — An Argonian village in southwestern Coldharbour, southwest of the Library of Dusk.
- The Moonless Walk — A forest in western Coldharbour, east of the Lightless Oubliette.
- Spurned Peak — A tower in northwestern Coldharbour.
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
- Library of Dusk — An Ayleid ruin in southern Coldharbour, west of the Hollow City.
- The Lightless Oubliette — A Daedric ruin in western Coldharbour.
- Tower of Lies — A mine in central Coldharbour, northwest of the Hollow City.
- Aba-Loria — An Ayleid ruin in central Coldharbour, east of the Spurned Peak containing Worm Cultists.
- The Grotto of Depravity — A cave in southern Coldharbour, southwest of the Hollow City containing Daedra.
- Aba-Darre — An Ayleid well in northwestern Coldharbour, east of Spurned Peak.
- Duriatundur's Killing Field — A clearing in northwestern Coldharbour, just north of the Moonless Walk.
Points of InterestEdit
- Font of Schemes — A Daedric ruin in western Coldharbour.
- Forsaken Village — Located northwest of the Hollow City in central Coldharbour.
- The Library of Dusk: Break the illusory effects of the library's magicka matrix.
- The Lost Lute: Return a musical instrument to its owner.
- Through the Daedric Lens: Gain access to a dangerous Daedric library.
- Truth, Lies, and Prisoners: Jump into a deep pit and help rescue the prisoners there.
- Saving Stibbons: Rescue the hapless manservant from a beautiful Daedra.
- Wisdom of the Ages: Reconcile the scholars and warriors of an ancient Argonian settlement.