|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Northwestern Northern Elsweyr|
The High Savannah is the northwestern region of Northern Elsweyr. It consists mainly of arid plains and mesas. The city of Riverhold is found in the north and is surrounded by a river that irrigates the basin of the region. The savannah stretches across the landscape, ending at the lush plantations of Rimmen and the canyons of Orcrest.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and CryptsEdit
- Abode of Ignominy — A delve in the northern part of Northern Elsweyr.
- Predator Mesa — A plateau in western Northern Elsweyr.
- Tomb of the Serpents — An Akaviri crypt in Northern Elsweyr.
- Prowl's Edge Dragonscour — A dragonscour east of the Prowl in the northwestern part of Northern Elsweyr.
Points of InterestEdit
- Defense Force Outpost — A military outpost in northern Elsweyr. It has been attacked by undead.
- Rimmen Masterworks — A crafting site in Northern Elsweyr, southwest of Rimmen, for crafting the Vastarie's Tutelage set.
- Sandswirl Manor — An Imperial style manor in Northern Elsweyr.
- Star Haven Adeptorium — A settlement housing the religious adepts in Elsweyr.
- Starlight Adeptorium — A crafting site in northwestern Northern Elsweyr, south of Star Haven Adeptorium, used for crafting the Senche-raht's Grit set.
- Riverhold Wayshrine — Located near the bridge outside Riverhold.
- Star Haven Wayshrine — Located just east of Star Haven Adeptorium.
- Bonechime Outpost — An ancient Khajiiti ruin being used as a bandit hideout located near the Prowl.
- Greenleaf Farm — A small farm west of Riverhold.
- Hidden Moon Crypts — A tomb complex from the First Era.
- S'rendarr's Cradle — An adeptorium in northeastern Northern Elsweyr.