|Northwestern Reaper's March|
The Northern Woods are the northwestern region of Reaper's March. It contains the city of Arenthia in the north, as well as Fort Grimwatch and Greenhill farther south. The Northern Woods Dolmen is just south and a bit west of Arenthia, along the river. It is bordered on the west by Malabal Tor. Dawnmead lies to the east and Jodewood is to the south.
- Fort Grimwatch — A fort in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Greenhill — A riverside settlement in northern Reaper's March, southwest of Arenthia.
- Vinedusk Village — A small town in western Reaper's March, east of the Malabal Tor gate.
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
- Falinesti Autumn Site — The autumn location of Falinesti, in central Reaper's March, west-northwest of Rawl'kha.
- Senalana — An Ayleid ruin in northern Reaper's March, west of Arenthia.
- Kuna's Delve — A mine in northern Reaper's March, south of Arenthia containing trolls.
- Moon Hunter Keep — A group dungeon located in Reaper's March, in a Colovian fort overrun by werewolves.
- Thibaut's Cairn — A crypt in central Reaper's March, east of Vinedusk Village containing undead.
- The Vile Manse — A public dungeon in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Big Ozur's Valley — A small valley located just east of Greenhill that is inhabited by Cragkin goblins.
- Reaper's Henge — A grove in central Reaper's March, north of Rawl'kha.
Points of InterestEdit
- Fishing Dock — Located just west of Arenthia, in northern Reaper's March.
- Greenspeaker's Grove — Located in western Reaper's March, northeast of Vinedusk Village.
- Old Town Cavern — A cave in northern Reaper's March, west of Senalana.
- Researcher's Camp — Located northwest of Greenhill, in northwestern Reaper's March.
- The Arbordawn Cult: Assist Telenger with a problem at the Falinesti Autumn Site.
- Down the Skeever Hole: Defeat the last of the invaders.
- Ezreba's Fate: Help a local Treethane solve a difficult situation.
- Gates of Fire: Help defend an Ayleid ruin from the Colovians.
- Gentle Gardener: Collect gardening samples from Falinesti Autumn Site.
- History's Song: Fulfill an ancient bard's wish.
- How Few Remain: Rescue a group of miners from a pack of bloodthirsty trolls.
- Song of the Spinner: Help a spinner learn the stories of her people.
- Oath of Excision: Help the Vinedusk Rangers repel the invaders.
- On the Doorstep: Investigate the evil strangers in Greenhill.
- Over the Edge: Help retrieve some critical medical supplies.
- The Waking Dreamer: Liberate a Daedric tome from an Imperial invasion base.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Clanmother Inaugurator||5||Restore the Clanmother to power in Arenthia.|