Black Garrison is the southeastern region of Coldharbour. It contains the Everfull Flagon to the south. The Fist of Stone lies to the northeast while the Hollow City and Shrouded Plain form the border to the east.
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
- The Black Forge — A Daedric ruin in eastern Coldharbour.
- Court of Contempt — A Daedric ruin in Coldharbour, northeast of the Hollow City.
- The Great Shackle — A Daedric ruin in eastern Coldharbour.
- The Vile Laboratory — A Dwemer ruin in southern Coldharbour, southeast of the Hollow City.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and CryptsEdit
- The Cave of Trophies — A cave containing Daedra in central Coldharbour, just southeast of the Cliffs of Failure.
- The Vault of Haman Forgefire — A Nordic ruin in southeastern Coldharbour, north of the Everfull Flagon containing Draugr.
- Village of the Lost — A plane containing three villages trapped between Coldharbour and Mundus.
- Daedroth Larder — A burned out house in central Coldharbour, just northwest of the Court of Contempt.
- Zemarek's Hollow — A small ruin in central Coldharbour, just east of the Vile Laboratory.
Points of InterestEdit
- Deathspinner's Lair — The site of a ruined windmill in Coldharbour.
- Shrine of Kyne — Located southeast of The Everfull Flagon in southeastern Coldharbour.
- The Endless War: Participate in the Observer's game to win the mages' freedom.
- Hall of Judgment: Rescue Mages Guild members from Coldharbour's justice.
- Holes in the World: Escort Mezha-dro on his mission to seal tears in Oblivion.
- A Misplaced Pendant: Return a lost pendant to its owners.
- The Soul-Meld Mage: Help separate the souls of Gadris and Zur.
- Soul Survivors: Free village leaders from Coldharbour's clutches.
- Special Blend: Investigate the alluring mead at a Coldharbour tavern.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Guardian of the Great Mage||5||Rescue the Great Mage, Vanus Galerion, and help him destroy Molag Bal's Great Shackle.|