|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
Iluvamir (or Lluvamir; see notes) is the southern region of Auridon. It extends from the port city of Vulkhel Guard up to just past Phaer and Glister Vale in the north. The Iluvamir Dolmen sits in the southwestern area, northwest of Vulkhel Guard. The region of Calambar is to the north.
- Glister Vale — A small, secluded vale in central Auridon, due west of the town of Mathiisen.
- Phaer — A small town in the center of Auridon, just south of the town of Mathiisen.
- Silsailen — A small town in southern Auridon, just north of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- South Beacon — A lighthouse in southern Auridon, northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- The Harborage — A cave in the wilderness which the Prophet has adopted as his home and refuge.
- Tanzelwil — A haunted elven ruin in southern Auridon, due west of the town of Phaer.
- Del's Claim — A mine in southern Auridon, just northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Ondil — An Aldmeri ruin in the center of Auridon, just south of the town of Mathiisen containing bloodthralls and skeevers.
- Toothmaul Gully — A cave in central Auridon, southwest of the town of Mathiisen.
- Seaside Scarp Camp — A small camp located in southern Auridon, just west of the ruins of Tanzelwil.
- Soulfire Plateau — A necromantic worship site located in southern Auridon, southeast of the town of Phaer.
Points of Interest
- Eastshore Islets Camp — A small camp located in southern Auridon, south of the town of Silsailen.
- Maormer Invasion Camp — A small camp in southern Auridon, on the coast west of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Monkey's Rest — A ruined building in southern Auridon, just northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Phaer Wayshrine — Located just south of Phaer.
- Tanzelwil Wayshrine — Located on the eastern edge of Tanzelwil.
- Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine — Located at the northern entrance of Vulkhel Guard.
- Windy Glade Wayshrine — Located south of Monkey's Rest in southern Auridon.
- Dragonguard Tomb — A concealed Dragonguard burial site.
- Event Exchange — A tent found north of Vulkhel Guard.
- Jester's Festival — A tent found north of Vulkhel Guard.
- Corruption Stones: Remove the corruption from the ruins of Tanzelwil.
- Depths of Madness: Find Queen Ayrenn's missing entourage.
- The First Patient: Help discover the source of a terrible disease.
- Plague of Phaer: Help distribute the treatment for a terrible disease.
- Unaccounted Crew: Help track down a captain's missing crew members.
- Real Marines: Rescue and rearm the real Auridon Marines.
- Repentant Son: Deliver a son's final words to his mother.
- The Serpent's Beacon: Halt the Sea Viper invasion at the South Beacon lighthouse.
- Silsailen Rescue: Rescue Silsailen villagers from a Heritance attack.
- Teldur's End: Help rescue the local canonreeve.
- The Toothmaul Ploy: Figure out what is going on in Toothmaul Gully.
- Well-Armed Savages: Loot some Altmer weaponry from the Toothmaul goblins.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Sunder the First Veil||5||Execute the traitor at Tanzelwil in the name of Queen Ayrenn.|
- Before the One Tamriel update, this region functioned as a subzone in terms of gameplay, with its content specifically designed for players of Level 5–7. Before Update 9, it also had its own entry in the "World" section of the Group Finder, which was removed in the Group Finder overhaul.
- Prior to Update 9, this region and its associated dolmen were named Lluvamir. The subzone ostensibly kept this name until the subzone definitions were removed in Update 12, but these were not visible in-game after Update 9.