Redolent Loam is the western region of Deshaan. This region includes the city of Narsis, as well as the towns of Muth Gnaar to the southeast and Serkamora to the northwest. The Redolent Loam Dolmen is near the center, northeast of Narsis. Stonefalls borders on the north, and Shadowfen lies to the south, though the only gate is farther west in Lagomere, which forms the eastern border. The region contains Lake Hlaalu, a body of water just north of Narsis.
- Malak's Maw — An Orc camp in southwestern Deshaan, southwest of Narsis.
- Muth Gnaar — A monastery in western Deshaan, just southeast of the town of Narsis.
- Narsis — A town in western Deshaan, just south of the village of Quarantine Serk.
- Quarantine Serk — A small village in western Deshaan, just north of the town of Narsis.
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
- Obsidian Gorge — A pass in northern Deshaan, east of Narsis and west of Mournhold, filled with old Daedric ruins.
- Forgotten Crypts — Burial vaults in western Deshaan, just southeast of the village of Quarantine Serk.
- Lady Llarel's Shelter — A kwama mine in western Deshaan, just northeast of the town of Narsis containing Kwama.
- Lower Bthanual — A Dwemer ruin in central Deshaan.
- Grove of the Abomination — A grove in western Deshaan, southeast of Narsis.
- Short-Tusk's Hillock — A hill in northwest Deshaan, northwest of Narsis.
Points of InterestEdit
- Lake Hlaalu Retreat — A lakeside camp located in western Deshaan, just north of the town of Narsis.
- Old Ida's Cottage — A small cottage in western Deshaan, east of the town of Narsis.
- Quondam Indorilia — A large player house in central Deshaan.
- Velothi Reverie — A medium player house in Narsis.
- A Bitter Pill: Uncover a refugee camp's terrible secret.
- Burning Revenge: Help a survivor of the monastery fire exact revenge.
- Challenge the Tide: Help a Nord destroy her former captors.
- A Family Divided: Reunite a refugee with her husband.
- Honor Bound: Rescue the inhabitants of Muth Gnaar from a monastery fire.
- Intruders in Deshaan: Remove the intruding Orcs from Malak's Maw.
- The Medallions of Saint Veloth: Recover the medallions of Saint Veloth.
- The Naked Nord: A hapless Nord has lost his pants.
- Nothing Left to Waste: Help recover some items from a ruined camp.
- Oath Breaker: Help a Nord deal with her former captors.
- Ritual of Anguish: Help a murdered woman get revenge.
- You Have to Break a Few: Deliver food to a dead man's mother.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Plague Ender||5||Kill Merdyndril the Alchemist at Obsidian Gorge and put an end to the Llodos plague.|