Ephesus is the central region of Bangkorai. It forms a narrow strip across the region, encompassing the Bangkorai Garrison and the Pelin Graveyard, but not much else. The Ephesus Dolmen lies east of the Garrison in the ruins of Arlimahera's Grip. Ephesus is bordered on the north by the Mournoth region, and on the south by the Fallen Wastes. While the Garrison is under Imperial control, the only way to southern Bangkorai is via the lesser-known Sunken Road.
- Bangkorai Garrison — A large fort in central Bangkorai, southeast of Evermore.
- Martyr's Crossing — A camp in central Bangkorai, north of Bangkorai Garrison.
Groves and MarshesEdit
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
Battlefields, Cemeteries and CryptsEdit
- Arlimahera's Sanctum — A cavern under Arlimahera's Grip in central Bangkorai.
- Summoner's Camp — A camp in Bangkorai.
Points of InterestEdit
- Bangkorai Pass Wayshrine — Located northwest of Bangkorai Garrison.
- Sunken Road Wayshrine — Located just outside of the Sunken Road caves.
- A Favor Between Kings: Recover a Redguard hero's memory stone.
- The Heart of the Beast: Help the Glenmoril Wyrd recover their temple from the Reachmen.
- Present in Memory: Reunite a scholar and his guide.
- Publish or Perish: Help an Imperial scholar find some other research to "cite".
- Raiders at the Crossing: Help the Knights of Saint Pelin drive off the Imperial raiders.
- The Waking Darkness: Discover why the dead have risen from St. Pelin's Graveyard.
- We Live In Fear: Locate a wayward Khajiiti scam-merchant.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Bangkorai Garrison Liberator||5||Liberate the Bangkorai Garrison from the invaders.|