|Northern Western Skyrim|
- Dragon Bridge — A town built upon Haafingar's Karth River in Western Skyrim, near Mount Kilkreath.
- Solitude — A city that serves as the capital of Haafingar and hub of the Western Skyrim.
- Western Skyrim Docks — The waterfront outside Solitude.
- Kyne's Aegis — An island bastion in the Sea of Ghosts. It is located on an island north of Solitude.
- Lendoran Ruin — A Nordic ruin found in northeastern Western Skyrim.
- Shadowgreen — A delve located north of the Northern Watch Wayshrine in Haafingar.
- Coastal Giant Camp — A small camp inhabited by several giants on the northern coast of Western Skyrim.
- Deepwood Giant Camp — A giant camp found in Deepwood Vale just north of the wayshrine.
- Highland Giant Camp — A small camp inhabited several giants found in the mountains of Western Skyrim.
- Kilkreath Giant Camp — A small camp, inhabited by several giants, found south of Kilkreath Temple.
- Giant's Coast Ritual Site — A Harrowstorm ritual site on the far northwest coast of Western Skyrim.
- Northern Watch Ritual Site — A Harrowstorm ritual site on the northeast coast of Western Skyrim.
- Ysmgar's Beach — A small camp inhabited by the sea giant Ysmgar, found at the northern coast of Western Skyrim.
Points of InterestEdit
- Dragon's Belly — An abandoned ruin located in northwestern Western Skyrim, just east of Lendoran Ruin.
- Eastern Great Lift — An entrance to Blackreach: Greymoor Caverns on the eastern edge of Western Skyrim, just northeast of the Hailstone Valley Ritual Site.
- Sword's Point Watchtower — A ruined watchtower found in the mountains of Western Skyrim.
- Wolf's Eye Lighthouse — A lighthouse found just north of Solitude.
- Deepwood Vale Wayshrine — Located northwest of Dragon Bridge in Western Skyrim.
- Dragon Bridge Wayshrine — Located in Dragon Bridge.
- Giant's Coast Wayshrine — A wayshrine in the northwestern corner of Western Skyrim.
- Kilkreath Temple Wayshrine — Located near Kilkreath Temple.
- Northern Watch Wayshrine — A wayshrine on the northeastern coast of Western Skyrim.
- Solitude Wayshrine — A wayshrine in the center of Solitude.
- Solitude Docks Wayshrine — A wayshrine at the docks of Solitude.
- Deepwood Vale — A secluded valley containing caves and Nordic ruins in western Haafingar.
- Event Exchange — A tent found outside the walls of Solitude.
- Gorn's Lodge — A small lodge in the foothills north of Solitude.