Westmark Moor is the southeastern region of Rivenspire. It includes the towns of Fell's Run and Hoarfrost Downs, but not Moira's Hope to the south. The Westmark Moor Dolmen lies at the southernmost point, just east of the border with Eyebright Feld. The Boralis region borders to the north.
- Edrald Estate — Located in eastern Rivenspire, south of Fell's Run.
- Fell's Run — A small town in eastern Rivenspire, south of Northpoint.
- Hoarfrost Downs — A small town in central Rivenspire, east of Shornhelm.
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
- Lorkrata Hills — The site of a ruined fortress located in central Rivenspire, east-northeast of Shornhelm.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and CryptsEdit
- Sanguine Barrows — A graveyard in southeastern Rivenspire, southeast of Hoarfrost Downs.
- Traitor's Tor — A battlefield in eastern Rivenspire, east of Shornhelm.
- Crypt of Hearts I — A group dungeon found in Rivenspire.
- Crypt of Hearts II — A group dungeon found in Rivenspire.
- Obsidian Scar — A cave in Rivenspire.
- Orc's Finger Ruins — Ayleid ruins in eastern Rivenspire, northeast of Fell's Run containing Bitterhand bandits.
- Tribulation Crypt — A tomb in southeastern Rivenspire, east of Hoarfrost Downs containing undead.
Points of InterestEdit
- Fell's Run Wayshrine — Located southwest of Fell's Run.
- Hoarfrost Downs Wayshrine — Located in western Hoarfrost Downs.
- Sanguine Barrows Wayshrine — Located south of Sanguine Barrows.
- Archaic Relics: Find out what happened to Arkay's missing knights.
- The Bandit: Help add a recruit to the Shornhelm Guard.
- A Change of Heart: Help locate the missing members of the Edrald family.
- Crimes of the Past: Help bring a war criminal to justice.
- Fell's Justice: Retrieve the stolen jewels and restore order to Fell's Run.
- Foul Deeds in the Deep: Help a fleeing couple escape the wrath of the Oathbound Clan.
- Frightened Folk: Help a former constable investigate her suspicious replacement.
- The Lover: Help recruit a reluctant lover to the Shornhelm Guard.
- A Lucky Break: Tell a sick woman about her brother.
- A Past Remembered: Learn about an ancient sword.
- The Price of Longevity: Solve the mystery of the strange sapling.
- Shedding the Past: Help an Argonian bandit start a new, peaceful life.
- A Traitor's Tale: Figure out why Ranser's soldiers haunt the Tor.
- The Wayward Son: Convince a young man to enlist in Shornhelm Guard.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Hero of House Dorell||5||Kill Lady Lleraya Montclair at Northpoint and set Baron Dorell's city free.|