King's Guard is the northern region of Glenumbra. Crosswych in the northeast is the only settlement of note. The majority of King's Guard's residents are either dead or undead - the cemetery of Cath Bedraud and the Burial Mounds take up the majority of the region. The King's Guard Dolmen lies in the northwestern corner, northwest of Cath Bedraud. To the east is the pass to Stormhaven, and the Cambray Hills border on the south.
- Crosswych — A town in northeastern Glenumbra close to the Stormhaven border.
- Lion Guard Redoubt — A camp of the Lion Guard in northern Glenumbra, northeast of Camlorn.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and CryptsEdit
- Burial Mounds — A collection of crypts in northern Glenumbra, southwest of Crosswych.
- Cath Bedraud — A large cemetery in northern Glenumbra, west of Crosswych.
- Tomb of Lost Kings — A crypt in northeastern Glenumbra, south of Crosswych.
- Cryptwatch Fort — A fort just north of the Crosswych Wayshrine in Glenumbra containing Red Rook bandits.
- Ebon Crypt — A tomb west of Cath Bedraud in Glenumbra containing Bloodthorn cultists.
- Red Petal Bastion — A group dungeon in northeast Glenumbra.
- Balefire Island — An island off the coast of Glenumbra, north of Eagle's Brook and Camlorn.
- Trapjaw's Cove — A swamp on the eastern coast of northern Glenumbra, just south of the Tomb of Lost Kings.
Points of InterestEdit
- Gaudet Farm — A small farm in northern Glenumbra, southwest of Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Merovec's Folly — A ruined fortification in northern Glenumbra, just west of Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Par Molag — An Ayleid ruin in northern Glenumbra, north of Cath Bedraud.
- Crosswych Wayshrine — Located in the foothills west of Crosswych.
- Lion Guard Redoubt Wayshrine — Located just northwest of the Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Crosswych Mine — A mine in the north part of Crosswych.
- Groundskeeper's Cottage — A single-room Breton-style cottage located north of the Burial Tombs Wayshrine.
- Lady Laurent's Excavation — A campsite set up by Lady Clarisse Laurent outside the Tomb of Lost Kings.
- Olyve's Brewery — The hidden lair of Witchmother Olyve.
- The Corpse Horde: Sanctify dead soldiers in Merovec's Folly.
- Crosswych Reclaimed: End the rule of the Red Rooks once and for all.
- Cursed Treasure: Return regalia to the crypts to stop dangerous cultists.
- The End of Extortion: Help the citizens of Crosswych with the Red Rook bandits.
- Forgotten Ancestry: Help a repentant cultist honor his ancestors.
- Fortune in Failure: Deliver a parcel that will help the Covenant combat the Bloodthorns' magic at Lion Guard Redoubt.
- The Jeweled Crown of Anton: Help locate a missing noble.
- Legitimate Interests: Help organize resistance to the Red Rook Bandits.
- The Miners' Lament: Help liberate the Crosswych Mines.
- Servants of Ancient Kings: Rescue spirits from enslavement by cultists.
- Vines and Villains: Help disrupt a dangerous alliance.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Savior of Glenumbra||5||Stop Angof the Gravesinger's necromantic plan to conquer Glenumbra.|