The Court of the Wilderking, more commonly known as Wilderking Court or just The Court, is the southern region of Greenshade. It contains the city of Marbruk at its northern tip, and extends south from there to the sea, including the Greenheart lighthouse and the Labyrinth. The Wilderking Court Dolmen is on the eastern edge, along the border with Grahtwood. The Drowned Coast and Green's Marrow regions border it to the north.
- Greenheart — A small town in southern Greenshade.
- Spinner's Cottage — A house in southern Greenshade, northeast of the Labyrinth.
- Shrouded Vale — A cave in southeastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk.
Groves and MarshesEdit
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
- Labyrinth — An elven ruin in southern Greenshade.
- Shadows Crawl — A ruin in Greenshade, southwest of Marbruk and north of the Labyrinth.
- Carac Dena — An Ayleid ruin in southern Greenshade, south of the Labyrinth containing ogres.
- Gurzag's Mine — A mine in eastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk containing undead.
Points of InterestEdit
- Arananga — An Ayleid ruin in southern Greenshade, north of the Labyrinth.
- Camp Gushnukbur — A camp in eastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk.
- Hollow Den — A small cave in the mountains west of Shadows Crawl, in southern Greenshade.
- The Artisan: Discover the identity of a mysterious thief.
- The Fading Tree: Investigate the mysterious cave village.
- The Flower of Youth: Help an aging Bosmer bring life back to his favorite grove.
- Forthor's Cursed Axe: Return a glowing axe to its previous owner.
- Handmade Guardian: Build your own lurcher with special elemental powers.
- Hunting the Wasp: Help a hunter complete her initiation task.
- Stone Cold: Drive the stone men out of the Driladan Clan's new home.
- A Tangled Knot: Unravel the Labyrinth and discover the story of the Wilderking.
- Troublemakers: Help two mischief-makers prank their friend.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Court Ranger||5||Protect the Court of the Wilderking.|