The Fist of Stone is the northern region of Coldharbour. The Reaver Citadel sits in the center of it, and the crypts of the Orchard lie to the south. To the north is the Endless Stair. The southern border is formed by the Shrouded Plain to the west, the Black Garrison to the east, and the Hollow City to the south.
- The Lost Fleet — A ship graveyard in northeastern Coldharbour.
- The Reaver Citadel — A fortress in northern Coldharbour which was once a city in Tamriel.
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
- The Endless Stair — Molag Bal's citadel in northern Coldharbour.
- The Manor of Revelry — A Daedric ruin in northern Coldharbour, northwest of the Orchard.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and CryptsEdit
- The Chasm — A battlefield in central Coldharbour, just north of the Hollow City.
- The Orchard — A large cemetery in central Coldharbour, across the Chasm north of the Hollow City.
- Mal Sorra's Tomb — A Dunmer tomb in central Coldharbour, southwest of the Orchard containing undead.
- Vaults of Madness — A group dungeon found in Coldharbour.
- The Wailing Maw — A cave in northeastern Coldharbour, northeast of the Lost Fleet containing Daedra.
- Cynhamoth's Grove — A grove in northern Coldharbour, west of the Orchard.
- Risen Court — A ritual site in northern Coldharbour, just east of the Manor of Revelry.
Points of InterestEdit
- Endless Overlook — Located east of the Endless Stair in northern Coldharbour.
- Survivor's Camp — Located east of the Reaver Citadel in northern Coldharbour.
- The Chasm Wayshrine — Located just south of the Chasm.
- Endless Stair Wayshrine — Located south of the Endless Stair.
- Manor of Revelry Wayshrine — Located just outside of the Manor of Revelry.
- The Orchard Wayshrine — Located south of the Orchard.
- Reaver Citadel Wayshrine — Located south of the Reaver Citadel.
- The Anguish Gem: Destroy a powerful soul gem to disrupt Molag Bal's research.
- Between Blood and Bone: Recover the Crown of Bones and remove the curse of the Lost Fleet.
- A Graveyard of Ships: Investigate the lost fleet of the All-Flags Navy.
- News of Fallen Kin: Inform a Nord that his cousin has been killed.
- Old Bones: Assemble a body for the talking skull of a sailor.
- What the Heart Wants: Rescue the wayward manservant from another life-threatening situation.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|Planemeld Sunderer||5||Stop the Planemeld and defeat Molag Bal's plan of conquest at the Endless Stair.|