Leafwater is the southeastern region of Shadowfen. It is the site of the Hatching Pools, and the port city of Alten Corimont. The Forsaken Hamlet is also found north of the port, and the Percolating Mire is to the south. The Leafwater Dolmen is just south of that. The Reticulated Spine borders to the north, while the Venomous Fens are to the west.
- Alten Corimont — A port in eastern Shadowfen, east-southeast of the Hatching Pools.
- Forsaken Hamlet — An abandoned village in eastern Shadowfen, north of Alten Corimont.
- Percolating Mire — A village in southeastern Shadowfen, southeast of Alten Corimont.
Groves and MarshesEdit
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
Battlefields, Cemeteries and CryptsEdit
- Atanaz Ruins — Small Argonian ruins in eastern Shadowfen, east of Alten Corimont containing a tribe of ruthless Argonian warriors.
- Broken Tusk — A Daedric ruin in eastern Shadowfen, north-northeast of the Forsaken Hamlet.
- Onkobra Kwama Mine — A kwama mine in southeastern Shadowfen, south of Alten Corimont containing Kwama.
- Captain Bones' Ship — A shipwreck in Shadowfen.
- Xal Thak — A ruined temple in southeastern Shadowfen, just southwest of Alten Corimont.
Points of InterestEdit
- Camp Crystal Abattoir — Located southeast of Alten Corimont in southeastern Shadowfen.
- Camp Merciful Reduction — Located north of the Forsaken Hamlet in eastern Shadowfen.
- The Graceful Dominator — Located east of Alten Corimont in eastern Shadowfen.
- Hatchling's Crown — A ruin located in southern Shadowfen, east of Murkwater.
- Tsonashap Mine — An abandoned mine located southwest of Alten Corimont in southeastern Shadowfen.
- Broken Apart: Banish the wispmother that is corrupting Deep Graves.
- Buried in the Past: Gain access to the ancient ruins at Sunscale Strand.
- Clarity: Cure Ja-Reet of his mysterious silence.
- Cold-Blooded Revenge: Seek vengeance for the lone survivor of a Dominion massacre.
- The Fangs of Sithis: Find the Fangs of Sithis in the Sunscale Ruins.
- Into the Mire: Rescue the Mire villagers from the Dominion.
- Last One Standing: Put an end to the Khajiiti upstart threatening the Argonian captain.
- A Life of Privilege: Help a lost Breton recover her belongings.
- Lost to the Mire: Help find a missing friend.
- Missing Son: Find out what happened to an Argonian's son.
- Outside Interference: Discover the purpose of the Dominion's extractor at Hatching Pools.
- A Pirate Parley: Recover the Dominion's treasure and ensure the gerent gets his freedom.
- Pull the Last Fang: Recover a Fang of Sithis from the Renrijra Maor.
- A Stranger Uninvited: Investigate an Altmer researching the Argonian graveyard.
- Strength of the Father: Help cure a sick Orc.
- Threefold Folly: Win back a lute in a game of riddles.
- The Tree-Minder's Fate: Help put a spirit's mind to rest.
- Warm Welcome: Find out who the Dominion are making deals with in Alten Corimont.
- Whispers of the Wisps: Rescue the travelers trapped by wisps in an Argonian cemetery.
- Will of the Broken: Deliver a cursed urn to a priestess of Arkay.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Egg Protector||5||Protect the Argonian eggs so a new generation can be born.|