''You just let old nana know if you need anything, all right dear?''
• Sandbox 6 • Sandbox 7 • Sandbox 8 • Sandbox 9 • Sandbox 10 •
My real name is Jesper and I am a 45 year-old male, living in Denmark. I make a living as a freelance editor on films and television and have done so for the last 19 years. Due to the financial crisis, business weren't good in the first few months of 2009, and instead of boring myself to death, I decided to join this Wiki, which I had used numerous times since I started playing Oblivion in the summer of 2008. My very first edit was a half-baked and a bit naive schedule for Marana Rian, a trainer that I had chased around after in order to find her - again and again. I figured, I would help gamers avoid the same amount of trouble. So I followed her around for two whole in-game days, which, at the time, felt like a lifetime. Understandably (when I look at it now), Rpeh reverted my schedule, but noted in his Edit Summary, that I had been very close. After talking to him on his talk page, he offered me a gig as an in-game checker on something called the ONPCRP - short for the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project, and I slowly started to spy on the different NPCs that were already written. At one point, I felt so secure about the game's mechanics and the NPC behavior, that I was given permission to write my own - from observations made in the game. The rest is history, and I am now a steady contributor to the project, having followed over 500+ NPCs around (mind you, every NPC takes between 48 minutes and 6 hours to check/write in-game), and I have no intentions of slowing down - except for the fact, that the TV editing jobs are slowly crawling back to me, which is good, even though it means I DO have to slow down - a little.
(text written in 2009)
I wrote the following Skyrim articles and feel responsible for their maintenance:
- Take Up Arms: Prove you are worthy to join the Companions.
- Proving Honor: Claim a Fragment of Wuuthrad from Dustman's Cairn.
- The Silver Hand: Join the ranks of The Circle and clear Gallows Rock of werewolf hunters.
- Blood's Honor: Claim the head of a Glenmoril Witch for Kodlak Whitemane.
- Purity of Revenge: Retrieve the Fragments of Wuuthrad and wipe out the Silver Hand.
- Glory of the Dead: Cure Kodlak's spirit and become leader of the Companions.
- Tending the Flames: Unveil the truth about a deceitful King and become a member of the Bards College.
- Finn's Lute: Return an invaluable lute to Inge Six Fingers.
- Pantea's Flute: Find a missing flute for Pantea.
- Blood on the Ice: Windhelm is plagued by a shadowy killer.
- The Only Cure: Slay an apostate worshipper for the Daedra Lord Peryite.
- The Taste of Death: Prepare a feast for the Lady of Decay.
- Kill Narfi: Kill a hapless beggar in Ivarstead.
- Salt for Arcadia: Farengar asks you to deliver some frost salts to Arcadia.
- Locate the Assassin of Old: Find the Dark Brotherhood Assassin.
- Take the Hidden Treasure: Torture the Brotherhood's prisoners for treasure.
- The Black Star: Help find and repair Azura's Star.
- Forbidden Legend: Investigate the forgotten Gauldur Legend.
- Flight or Fight: Help Grosta at Heartwood Mill locate her missing husband.
- Kill Beitild: Resolve a feud in Dawnstar.
- Mourning Never Comes: Help Muiri get her revenge.
- Kill Maluril: Kill Maluril in Mzinchaleft.
- The Dark Brotherhood Forever: Yet another child has prayed to their mother.
- A Daedra's Best Friend: Help Barbas reunite with his master.
- Bleak Falls Barrow: Retrieve the Dragonstone.
- The House of Horrors: Help Molag Bal take revenge upon a servant of Boethiah. (radiant)
- Joining the Legion: Prove yourself worthy to join the Imperial Legion.
- The Ghost of Old Hroldan: Put an ancient ghost to rest. (radiant)
- Salty Sea-Dogs: Find some void salts for an inexperienced sea captain. (radiant)
- Ansilvund: Kill Lu'ah Al-Skaven in Ansilvund.
- Ragnvald: Discover the secrets of Ragnvald.
- The Man Who Cried Wolf: Investigate reports of strange happenings in Wolfskull Cave.
- Dark Ancestor: Destroy Dengeir's risen ancestor, the vampire Vighar.
- Yngol's Barrow: Find the treasure unlocked by the Coral Dragon Claw.
- Find the Thalmor Assassin: The Thalmor are after Malborn. Help him get to safety.
- Unfathomable Depths: Uncover the memories of the Dwemer.
- The Blessings of Nature: Restore the Gildergreen for Danica Pure-Spring.
- Rise in the East: Help the East Empire Company take care of some pirates.
- Diplomatic Immunity: Infiltrate a party at the Thalmor Embassy.
- Evil in Waiting: Seal away an ancient evil.
- A Scroll For Anska: Help Anska trace her roots in High Gate Ruins.
- Robber's Gorge: Find the treasure of Robber's Gorge.
- Rannveig's Fast: Claim the force of power from Rannveig's Fast.
- Liar's Retreat: Retrieve the Longhammer from a fallen bandit.
- Volskygge: Climb your way to the evil of Volskygge.
- The Break of Dawn: Find Meridia's Beacon and use its light to cleanse her temple of undead.
- Hitting the Books: Find the books needed to identify the artifact found in Saarthal.
- Grimsever's Return: Recover Mjoll's beloved sword, Grimsever, from Mzinchaleft.
- Elder Knowledge: Recover an Elder Scroll to learn an Ancient Secret.
- The Temple of Miraak: Uncover the source of Miraak's power in the Temple of Miraak.
- The Fate of the Skaal: Find a way to free the citizens of Skaal Village.
- Alduin's Bane: Exploit the Time-Wound to learn Dragonrend and defeat Alduin at the Throat of the World.
- Paid in Full: Recover the bonemold formula for Glover Mallory.
- First Edition: Locate an important folio for Cindiri Arano.
- Feeding the Addiction: Convince an innkeeper to let a drunken miner get back to the bar.
- It's All In The Taste: Distribute Sadri's Sujamma to the citizens of Raven Rock.
- A New Source of Stalhrim: Find a blacksmith missing from Skaal Village.
- Clean Sweep: Clear the Temple Ancestral Tomb of ash spawn.
- An Axe to Find: Retrieve an ancient Nordic pickaxe for Glover Mallory.
- The Final Descent: Find out what happened to the great-grandfather of Crescius Caerellius.
- The Chief of Thirsk Hall: Help out a Riekling Chief at Thirsk Mead Hall.
- Fetch the Netch: Obtain five samples of netch jelly for Milore Ienth.
- Served Cold: Save Councilor Morvayn from an assassination plot.
- Reluctant Steward: Find a new steward for Neloth in Raven Rock.
- Healing a House: Help Elynea Mothren repair the tower of Tel Mithryn.
- Lost Legacy: Travel to Vahlok's Tomb and defeat Vahlok the Jailor.
- Briarheart Necropsy: Examine a Briarheart for Neloth.
- The White Phial: Retrieve a legendary artifact to fulfill an old alchemist's wish in Windhelm.
- Repairing the Phial: Acquire the materials necessary to repair the White Phial.
- Rjorn's Drum: Retrieve a drum for Giraud Gemane.
- Retaking Thirsk: Help Bujold the Unworthy retake Thirsk Mead Hall.
- Frostflow Abyss: Uncover the tragic events inside Frostflow Lighthouse.
- Drowned Sorrows: Find Isabelle, Ranmir's lost love.
- Old Friends: Find the source of attacks on Tel Mithryn.
- Hilund Favor Quest: Find fifty Riekling spears for Hilund.
- Lost Knowledge: Retrieve the Black Books for Neloth.
- Deathbrand: Find the treasure of Haknir Death-Brand.
- Hrodulf's Madness: Uncover the secret of Hrodulf's House.
- A False Front: Find and deliver some forged documents to the Stormcloaks.
- Bolstering the Ranks: Find Florentius Baenius and recruit him into the Dawnguard.
- Lost to the Ages: Search for the Dwemer's Aetherium Forge.
- Prophet: Find and rescue a Moth Priest from the vampires.
- A New Order: Recruit Isran's old allies for the Dawnguard.
- Ill Met By Moonlight: Participate in the Daedric Prince Hircine's Great Hunt.