The Elder Scrolls Travels: Dawnstar is a portable spin-off game in the TES Travels series.
The game was developed in several different versions to make sure it would load on as many phones as possible. The smallest version of Dawnstar contains only 8 dungeons and 6 classes, while the largest version has 36 dungeons and adds the Spellsword class. The information provided here is based on the largest version of the game.
— Dawnstar promotional text
- Quest Walkthrough — A step-by-step guide on how to save Dawnstar from the ongoing invasion
- Aid Points — The measure of how much a Champion is willing to help you
- Items — All items found within the game
- Gift Items — All 21 gifts you can give to the Champions, including their locations and aid point values
- Armor — All the Light and Heavy Armor found or purchased in Dawnstar
- Magic Items — A listing of all the Potions, Runes, and Ointments that will aid you in your quest
- Spell Scrolls — All the Spell Scrolls found in the game and where they can be found
- Starfrost — The magical frost awarded for successfully revealing the traitor
- Weapons — All the weapons found or purchased in Dawnstar
- Magic — All the spells found in the game and their effects
- Status Ailments — All the debuffs encountered throughout the game