- Dragonborn: Travel to the island of Solstheim to find out what's happening there. ( 20 points/Bronze)
- The Temple of Miraak: Uncover the source of Miraak's power in the Temple of Miraak. ( 20 points/Bronze)
- The Fate of the Skaal: Find a way to free the citizens of Skaal Village.
- Cleansing the Stones: Use the Bend Will shout to cleanse each of the remaining All-Maker Stones.
- The Path of Knowledge: Discover the locations of the Black Books in order to stop Miraak. ( 20 points/Bronze)
- The Gardener of Men: Travel to the realm of Hermaeus Mora to learn the rest of Bend Will.
- At the Summit of Apocrypha: Confront Miraak at the summit of Apocrypha and defeat him once and for all. ( 40 points/Silver)
Raven Rock Side QuestsEdit
Raven Rock Miscellaneous QuestsEdit
- An Axe to Find: Retrieve an ancient Nordic pickaxe for Glover Mallory.
- Clean Sweep: Clear the Temple Ancestral Tomb of ash spawn.
- Feeding the Addiction: Convince an innkeeper to let a drunken miner get back to the bar.
- Fetch the Netch: Obtain five samples of netch jelly for Milore Ienth.
- First Edition: Locate an important folio for Cindiri Arano.
- It's All In The Taste: Distribute Sadri's Sujamma to the citizens of Raven Rock.
- Paid in Full: Recover the bonemold formula for Glover Mallory.
- Pain in the Necklace: Find East Empire pendants for Fethis Alor.
- Recipe for Distraction: Locate a hidden stash of Emberbrand Wine for Captain Veleth in Raven Rock.
Skaal Village Side QuestsEdit
Skaal Village Miscellaneous QuestsEdit
- Convince Nikulas to stay in Skaal Village: Counsel a young Skaal on the dangers of life as an adventurer.
- Kill the Bandit Leader: Do a favor by slaying a bandit leader. (radiant)
- A New Source of Stalhrim: Find a blacksmith missing from Skaal Village.
- Skaal Village Dialogue: Take Bera's necklace to Runil in Falkreath.
Tel Mithryn Side QuestsEdit
- Azra's Staffs: Retrieve a staff made by Azra Nightwielder for Master Neloth.
- Black Book: The Hidden Twilight: Learn the Black Book's hidden knowledge.
- Briarheart Necropsy: Examine a Briarheart for Neloth.
- Experimental Subject (A): Help Neloth by being a test subject in his experiment.
- From the Ashes: Help Talvas Fathryon by killing an ash guardian.
- Healing a House: Help Elynea Mothren repair the tower of Tel Mithryn.
- Heart Stones: Find a heart stone for Neloth.
- Lost Knowledge: Retrieve the Black Books for Neloth.
- Old Friends: Find the source of attacks on Tel Mithryn.
- Reluctant Steward: Find a new steward for Neloth in Raven Rock.
- Telvanni Research: Extract a sample from an ash spawn for Neloth's research.
- Wind and Sand: Retrieve a copy of Wind and Sand for Neloth.
Tel Mithryn Miscellaneous QuestsEdit
Thirsk Mead Hall Side QuestsEdit
Thirsk Mead Hall Miscellaneous QuestsEdit
Other Side QuestsEdit
- Black Book: Filament and Filigree: Learn the Black Book's hidden knowledge.
- Black Book: The Sallow Regent: Learn the Black Book's hidden knowledge.
- Black Book: The Winds of Change: Learn the Black Book's hidden knowledge.
- Black Book: Untold Legends: Learn the Black Book's hidden knowledge.
- Deathbrand: Find the treasure of Haknir Death-Brand.
- The Ebony Warrior: Locate and defeat the Ebony Warrior.
- Unearthed: Assist Ralis Sedarys in his search for the relics of Ahzidal in Kolbjorn Barrow.
Other Miscellaneous QuestsEdit
- Black Book: Retrieve a Black Book from a dungeon.
- Hrodulf's Madness: Uncover the secret of Hrodulf's House. (This quest does not appear in your journal.)
- The Kagrumez Gauntlet: Survive the Kagrumez trials to claim a unique prize.
- Sell Stalhrim Armor and Weapons to Ancarion: Sell stalhrim equipment to Ancarion.
- Speak to Ralis Sedarys at Kolbjorn Barrow: Speak to Ralis Sedarys at Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Summoning Karstaag: Summon and defeat Karstaag. (This quest does not appear in your journal.)
- Visit the hunters at Frostmoon Crag: Talk to the hunters at Frostmoon Crag.
- All Quests — An alphabetical list of all the quests added by Dragonborn
- Side Quests — Full quests that are not part of a questline
- Miscellaneous Quests — List of all miscellaneous quests, i.e., short quests that are displayed in the "Miscellaneous" section of your quest log
- World Interactions — Several new world interactions are added by the add-on which do not have their own individual article pages.