He wears adept robes of Conjuration with a pair of boots, and he carries a small amount of gold. He knows a number of spells, namely: Ironflesh, Conjure Flame Atronach, Conjure Frost Atronach, Fireball, Firebolt, Ice Storm, Fast Healing, and Steadfast Ward.
Talvas knows the following spells:
|Ironflesh||Frost Atronach||Firebolt||Fast Healing|
|Flame Atronach||Lightning Bolt||Steadfast Ward|
- Talvas' store and training are only accessible while within the Tel Mithryn area. His store becomes unavailable outside the area as his merchant chest is static and required for trade.
- Talvas' store contains an extensive collection of standard Destruction and Conjuration spell tomes, as well as tomes for additional spells added by the Dragonborn add-on.
- As a trainer in Conjuration and a follower, it is possible to receive 'free' training by taking the gold paid for the training from his inventory.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.0.2 of the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.
- Talvas' merchant inventory may be replaced with items given to him by you while he is a follower. Waiting for this stock to reset may not resolve this problem.
- One possible solution is to dismiss him, hire another follower, and return to Talvas after his stock has had time to reset.