Sabre Cat CubEdit
- Sabre Cats are mighty and majestic hunters that rule the northern plains and tundra by sheer strength and savagery—but, Daedra take it, they sure are cute when they're cubs!
The Sabre Cat Cub is a pet available in the Scalecaller Crown Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Li'l Bitey".
Sabre Leopard CubEdit
- "For the Mages Guild, I devised an enchanted 'appealometer' that measures creatures' adorableness," says Researcher Neotenus. "After tests on other pets, I tried to take a reading on a Sabre Snow Leopard Cub, but the device overloaded and shattered."
The Sabre Leopard Cub is an upcoming pet that has yet to be available. Its default name is "Toofums".
Sacrificial Pocket MammothEdit
- Though the arcane markings on this gray pocket mammoth indicate its status as a sacrificial offering, these creatures often end up trundling along after soft-hearted souls like yourself.
The Sacrificial Pocket Mammoth pet is available to those who pre-purchase any edition of Greymoor. Its default name is "Renegade".
Sanguine's Black GoatEdit
- A goat bred to take part in Daedric rituals? Nonsense. It's just a goat. Isn't it? But why does it look at you like that? And did it just … whisper? No. It's just a goat!
Sanguine's Black Goat is a black and white goat available from the Crown Store for 400 . Its eyes will occasionally glow red. Its default name is "Whisper".
- As trees awaken in the spring, the first light of dawn sparks the formation of a Sapling Indrik from Magicka-touched acorns. Boundless hope fills those they choose to follow.
- The Dovah-Fly is a common sight in the oil-slick ravines of the Clockwork City. While its ornate clockworks are a wonder to behold, it's hard to shake the feeling that it's always watching you.
- "Since our Incarnatoriums can be modified to produce Fabricants modeled on almost any creature of Tamriel Above, why are Scorpion Fabricants of differing sizes so popular? They're our most-requested fabs!" says Clockwork Apostle Dringest.
The Scorpion Fabricant is available in the Flame Atronach Crown Crates as an Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Stinger".
Scruffy Skyrim Paint PonyEdit
- Hardy and good-natured, the faithful Skyrim Paint Pony wants to be near its master regardless of the weather, leaning into the wind even in a tundra blizzard.
The Scruffy Skyrim Paint Pony is available as a daily reward for March 21, 2020. Its default name is "Ponytail".
- These are clearly fabricants, clockwork simulations of living creatures, with the distinctive appearance of the handiwork of Sotha Sil. But if so, how did they escape Clockwork City? What powers them? And why do they make such loyal pets? No one knows.
- Covered in golden fur and possessing a sharp sense of smell, this mutt becomes loyal to any who feed it and treat it with kindness. Are you the benefactor who will take this dog away from its life scrounging on the docks of Senchal?
The Senchal Harbor-Mutt is available as a superior-level reward in Frost Atronach Crates. Its default name is "Wharfrat".
Senchal Striped CatEdit
- The Senchal Striped is a cat that is as cunning as it is elegant. It's both cursed at and admired for its ability to get into places it doesn't belong.
Senche Cub of Scarlet RegretEdit
- This ominous yet playful pet, conjured by Psijic magic in shape of a glowing Senche Cub, represents an Artaeum monk's regrettable choices that may yet be reversed by proper adherence to the Old Ways.
The Senche Cub of Scarlet Regret is available in the Ouroboros Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Crimson Cat".
- The Senche-Leopard is one of the most feared predators of the Tenmar Forest in central Elsweyr, but if one of its adorable cubs can be adopted when young, it makes a fiercely-loyal companion.
The Senche-Leopard Cub is a young spotted leopard. It is found in Flame Atronach crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Motley".
- If you domesticate a Senche-Lion Cub when it's young enough, it will follow you everywhere, no matter how dangerous. And your enemies will burn from the cuteness.
Senche-Lion Cubs are young lions that can be purchased from the Crown Store for 700 . Its default name is "Kitty Claws".
- True, it does hiss rather than meow, and has shiny scales rather than soft fur, but otherwise the Senche-Lizard Cub is just as adorable as any other kitten.
The Senche-Lizard Cub is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Kitty Lizard".
- "While carrying out an assignment from Larnatille in my role as Sub-Sapiarch of Domestic Livestock, I created a mount both loyal and majestic. Though the kitten stage is ... a bit trying." —Corderil of Sunhold
- It's a striped Senche-Tiger Cub. What more could you need to know? "Ah," you ask, "but is it magical?" Just look in those eyes for your answer.
The Senche-Tiger Cub is a pet available in the Scalecaller Crown Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Spot".
- These flying vipers have short tempers and nasty dispositions, but just look at those cute crimson eyes! Some of them can even be trained not to inject poison when they bite. The perfect pet!
Sep adders were available from the Crown Store until July 17 2018, for 700 . Its default name is "Scaly Death".
- Rarely seen outside the ash clouds of Vvardenfell's great volcano, the little Shadowghost pony guar is scary cute.
The Shadowghost Guar is available in the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Shyscales".
Shadowghost Pack WolfEdit
- Unlike their lone cousins, the great Shadowghost Wolf Mounts, the smaller Shadowghost Pack Wolves hunt on the darkest nights in howling groups. Separated from their packs, they make loyal companions.
The Shadowghost Pack Wolf is available in the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Mist Howler".
- It's said that to catch a Shadowghost Pony, one should seek out a cemetery on a dark night during Witches Festival and wait quietly near the grave of a child. Bring a carrot or sweet apple.
Shadowghost Ponies were available from the Crown Store from October 5 to October 9, 2017 for 700 . Its default name is "Misty Princess".
- In Elsweyr, being seen in the company of an uncanny Shadowghost Senche-Panther will put one under suspicion of being a Namiira cultist—or even a disguised dro-m'Athra.
The Shadowghost Senche-Panther is available in the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Nightpouncer".
- "Normally you don't see these black bats because they prefer caves and other areas avoided by people. However, if trained, these fellows consider you a member of their colony and hate to leave your side."—Tanandra, Scholar-Errant
- No one can look at the glistening plumage of the Shimmering Indrik and doubt its enchanted nature, for it sparkles with Magicka and virtue. Here is a creature untainted by aggression, though it will ably defend itself at need.
Shock Skin SalamanderEdit
- The lumbering great Salamanders of southern Tamriel all defend themselves with bursts of elemental power, but the Shock Skin variety specializes in electrical discharges. Fortunately, they can be trained not to zap their masters!
The Shock Skin Salamander is a pet exclusively available as part of the Newcomer Pack on PS4. Its default name is "Zapnewt".
- This hardy dog was bred for herding sheep in the rugged terrain of Rivenspire.
Silver Daenian Werewolf TrackerEdit
- The werewolf hunters of the Silver Dawn rely on the courage and keen noses of these great High Rock hounds to help them track Tamriel's lycanthropes to their lairs.
Silver Daenian Werewolf Trackers are Daenian Hounds bred with white fur and black spots. It was available from the Crown Store for 1200 , and with the Wolfhunter Collectors' Pack. It was available from the time the Wolfhunter DLC came out until Murkmire's release. Its default name is "Wolfhunter".
Silver-Gray Mouser CatEdit
- Though they originally hail from Senchal, these mousers have recently started showing up in other locales. Having one at your side not only exhibits your charity toward street cats, but also helps ensure you sleep free of pesky mice!
The Silver-Gray Mouser Cat is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Softpaws".
Skald-Muse Fledgling GryphonEdit
- Legends claim that Dibella sent one of these joyful gryphon fledglings to the Bards College during the bards' opening performance, marking it as being the first creature inside the building.
The Skald-Muse Fledgling Gryphon is available in the Crown Store for 1000 . It first became available on August 6th, 2020. Its default name is "Piper".
- Knights of the Spider Cult, known as Deathweavers, often disdain the cultists' usual Daedric Spider companions, preferring Skein Scorpions to present a more warlike attitude.
- The giant crimson beetles that scuttle through the gloom of Mephala's Spiral Skein are said to use their pointed probosces to drink the blood of whatever they catch. True or not, it's a fine gruesome story for cultists to tell about their Daedric pets.
- It should surprise no one familiar with Mephala the Webspinner that spiders are among the most common denizens of the Spiral Skein, the Daedric Prince's Oblivion realm. They're not exactly affectionate pets, but they are fiercely loyal..
- When Mephala populated the Spiral Skein with "improved" versions of Tamrielic invertebrates, she outdid herself with the Skein Wasp, a giant menacing insect guaranteed to give any mortal the shivers!.
- Even dark necromancers have feelings—some of them, anyway—and love their companion pets. Some love them so much they reanimate them after they pass away.
The Skeletal Cat is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Meowbones".
Skeletal Pack WolfEdit
- When the Two Moons are full, the undead wolf pack rises from the grave, point their canine craniums at the sky, and try to howl—but the only sound is a dismal rattling in their bony throats.
Skeletal Pony GuarEdit
- Shouldn't an animated skeleton always be a thing of fear and revulsion? This necromantic Pony Guar might change your mind about that!
- Is Necromancy always wrong? Not even death can stop this loyal Senche-Leopard from stalking to adventure at your side!
The Skeletal Senche-Leopard was available in the Crown Store for a limited time from November 20 to November 23, 2019 for 1,500 . Its default name is "Spotless".
Skyterror Dragonslayer PupEdit
- "Sometimes pups hear the call. To defend against claws. To rend wings. When they show up, we train them."—Javinda, Dragonslayer
The Skyterror Dragonslayer Pup was available from the Crown Store as a crown gem exclusive for 100 Crown Gems from August 1 through August 15, 2019. Its default name is "Glimmerfang".
Slateback Haj MotaEdit
- This smaller breed of Haj Mota lurks in the brackish estuaries of Black Marsh's southern coast, camouflaged by the gray color of the murky tidewater. When hand-raised from hatching, they make surprisingly pleasant pets.
The Slateback Haj Mota is available as a superior-level reward in Frost Atronach Crates. Its default name is "Shelby".
- "The cold blue glowing eyes and markings of the Slate-Skinned Daedrat stem from their diet: corpses touched by Molag Bal. Those brave enough to research or even thwart the Lord of Brutality often study these creatures for insight."—Phrastus of Elinhir
Small Bone Dragon ConstructEdit
- This construct resembles a great and fearsome Bone Dragon, but it's actually a product of the Necromancer's art, assembled from modern bird and reptile bones and then reanimated.
Snow Bear CubEdit
- The Snow Bear is known for its fierceness, but its cub is as cute as a bug. Maybe even two bugs.
Snow Bear Cub pets were previously available from the Crown Store for 1,000 . Its default name is "Sugarfur".
- Never be without a snowball to throw at … uh, wait. It appears and goes plop onto the ground? Ah, I see! Ahem. Never be without a friendly snowball buddy as you adventure in Tamriel! Guaranteed to show up in even the hottest climates as if by magic.
An upcoming pet present in the Collections menu on the PTS. It will likely be made available during an event. This pet cannot path when placed as a furnishing. Its default name is "Snowy".
- Born with a snarl, these striped durzogs tend to bite the hand that feeds them—but only gently after they get to know you.
The Snowsnarl Durzog became available in the Crown Store for 1000 starting August 24th, 2020 on PC/Mac, and September 1st, 2020 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It is also part of the Stonethorn Collectors Bundle. Its default name is "Icescream".
Snow Throat Fruit BatEdit
- "Pure white, these bats, making them hard to see in wintry conditions. But give one a bit of banana, and it'll stick close to you for a while. With a constant diet of bananas and other fruits? You are its boon companion."—Tanandra, Scholar-Errant
Snowcap Fledgling GryphonEdit
- On the highest pinnacles of Eton Nir, where the snow never melts, live the pale Snowcap Gryphons. Perfectly camouflaged for a life in the clouds, for most of the First Era they were considered to be a myth.
The Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon was given to players who participated in December 2018's Crown Store gifting promotion, and later sold to players who didn't get the pet for in late January of 2019. It is now available as an Epic-level reward in Frost Atronach Crates. Its default name is "Peaky".1000
Snowy Sabre Cat CubEdit
- This little cub loves to play in the snow, but don't let it get lost in the deep drifts—and when you pull it out, be careful of those little sabre teeth!
|The Snowy Sabre Cat Cub is an upcoming pet that has yet to be available. Its default name is "Cotton Fluff".|
Solar Arc Dwarven SpiderEdit
- This extremely rare Dwarven Spider model is surmounted with a double golden crescent, interpreted by scholars of the Dwemer as a "Solar Arc," or tribute to the sun—an iconography otherwise completely unknown among the handiworks of the Deep Elves.
Solitude Silver WolfEdit
- Common sights around Solitude, these steadfast and fierce wolves also adorn the heraldry of that city. All of them are, of course, good wolves, and befriending one brings you good fortune in the land of the Nords!
[[File:|x32px|right|Appears only with Markarth|link=Online:Markarth (DLC)]]
Somnolent Void RotEdit
- "I'm not sure why my apprentice insists on making pets of gooey creatures, but here we are, looking at a smaller void rot. So far, it seems the sleeping potion keeps it tractable. So far. Those black tendrils concern me, however."—Aleri Andalor
- Freed at last from her terrible captivity, and rightfully wedded to Jester King Jorunn, the Sovereign Sow can trundle along at your side to share in your adventures. Who would not want a companion of such royal blood and stately countenance?
The Sovereign Sow is acquired by finding and combining all seven Sovereign Sow collectible fragments found in Stupendous Jester's Festival Boxes during the 2020 Jester's Festival. Her default name is "Princess".
Sovngarde Bear CubEdit
- "Potential. Bear cubs from Sovngarde sense it and follow those who have it—all the way back to Sovngarde. While here, they make for sometimes silly companions."—Clever Woman Moritra
The Sovngarde Bear Cub is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Rompworth".
Sovngarde Pony GuarEdit
- "You may laugh at the idea of a pony guar from Sovngarde, but they exist. In fact, one showed up around here, but it chose to follow a worthy traveler. Or perhaps one freer with cuddles than I am."—Clever Woman Moritra
The Sovngarde Pony Guar is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Skitterhop".
- "Noble ponies trot forth from Sovngarde, seeking those who have made oaths, knowingly or not. Curiosity prompts them to follow an oathmaker to see how they fulfill their promise. If one follows you, give it an apple. They love them."—Clever Woman Moritra
The Sovngarde Pony is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Oatbreaker".
Sovngarde Sabre Cat CubEdit
- "Sabre cat cubs from Sovngarde might play with string, but it's not visiting us for such trifles. Instead, they serve as the eyes and ears of Sovngarde, allowing them watch our world—while sometimes getting tangled in yarn."—Clever Woman Moritra
The Sovngarde Sabre Cat Cub is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Caprice".
Sovngarde Wolf PupEdit
- "Wolf cubs from the Hall of Valor tumble into our world, ready to help catalogue knowledge for their masters. They particularly love to howl along to skalds and bards, but they'll join up with anyone who travels widely. "—Clever Woman Moritra
The Sovngarde Wolf Pup is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Shoestalker".
- "Do not ask me how this creature came to be. Or not be. It just is. But, perhaps do not kill chickens in already-haunted places."—Geem-Sai, Butcher
- The discovery of this "lynx" created waves in noble circles when certain of their number realized they could have a feline around without succumbing to fur-based allergies. Now you see them everywhere.
The Sphynx Lynx was available in the Crown Store from June 14, 2019 through June 19, 2019. Its default name is "Shivers".
Spotted Snow Senche-LeopardEdit
- Even for the elusive Senche-Leopard, the Spotted Snow is a rare variety. Despite its frosty-looking fur, this adorable companion makes for a great cuddle buddy during long winter nights.
- Originally from the Tenmar Jungle, these green moths spread via caravans and carry the scent of fresh spring rains with every flap of their wings.
- For mortals good in heart and soul, being in the presence of a Springtide Indrik induces serenity and makes anger almost impossible—though paradoxically it also inspires a righteous determination to fight injustice.
Springtide Indriks are Indrik fawns that resemble the Dawnwood Indrik in appearance. They were available from The Impresario for 10 during the 2019 Jester's Festival. Its default name is "Heartsease".
- With soul gems in short supply, the Clockwork Apostles invented this experimental Brassilisk powered by steam stored under high pressure.
The Steam-Driven Brassilisk is a brassilisk pet formerly available exclusively from the Crown Store for free to PC/Mac players between November 7 and January 2, 2018. Its default name is "Pressure Valve". It is a reference to Steam, the gaming software owned by Valve Corporation that distributes the game on computer platforms.
Striated Pony GuarEdit
- A favorite household pet in Morrowind, the Striated Pony Guar is a glutton for affection.
Striated Pony Guar were originally available from the Crown Store for 400 . Its default name is "Wobble".
- The elegant senche-panther is a distant relative of the Khajiit, though it cannot speak like the cat-folk.
Striped Senche-Panther CubEdit
- Striped Senche-Panthers are popular mascots of the Baandari Pedlars of Elsweyr. Incredibly adorable as cubs, even when small they can be trained like magpies to fetch shiny things back to their masters.
The Striped Senche-Panther Cub is available in the Crown Store as part of the Starter Pack, which can be bought for 500 . Its default name is "Inky".
- This gibbering, foul-smelling Daedric minion will follow you loyally, though it won't fight for you.
A Stonefire Scamp pet can potentially be earned by completing the Barathrum Centrata event in the Imperial Sewers, as part of the Imperial City DLC. It is a very rare drop of the event's final boss, the Simulacrum of Molag Bal. It was also available to buy from The Impresario during the Imperial City Celebration Event 2019 for 10 Event Tickets. Its default name is "Brimstone".
Sunspire Ice-Fire Senche-CubEdit
- Before ice-fire senche-lions become mounts, they start as adorable cubs. But be careful! These cute creatures still require careful handling due to their mix of cold and flame.
The Sunspire Ice-Fire Senche-Cub was available from the Crown Store from July 3, 2019 until July 18, 2019, for 200 Crown Gems. Its default name is "Purrbringer".
- Though obviously related to the netches of northeast Tamriel, the swamp jellies of southern Black Marsh also have a disquieting resemblance to aquatic jellyfish. Natural philosophers have no adequate explanation for this.
- Once a common sight in Cyrodiil's Great Forest, the Sylvan Nixad is now most often encountered in the glades and meadows of the Gold Coast. Once tamed, they make charming companions, loyal and easy to care for.
Sylvan Nixads are gray pixie-like creatures with red wings. They were available from the Crown Store for 700 and can currently be found in Psijic Vault Crates as a Superior-level reward. Its default name is "Crimson Dancer".