Sabre Cat Cub
- Sabre Cats are mighty and majestic hunters that rule the northern plains and tundra by sheer strength and savagery—but, Daedra take it, they sure are cute when they're cubs!
The Sabre Cat Cub is a pet available in the Scalecaller Crown Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Li'l Bitey".
Sabre Leopard Cub
- "For the Mages Guild, I devised an enchanted 'appealometer' that measures creatures' adorableness," says Researcher Neotenus. "After tests on other pets, I tried to take a reading on a Sabre Snow Leopard Cub, but the device overloaded and shattered."
|The Sabre Leopard Cub is an upcoming pet that has yet to be available. Its default name is "Toofums".|
Sanguine's Black Goat
- A goat bred to take part in Daedric rituals? Nonsense. It's just a goat. Isn't it? But why does it look at you like that? And did it just … whisper? No. It's just a goat!
Sanguine's Black Goat is a black and white goat available from the Crown Store for 400 . Its eyes will occasionally glow red. Its default name is "Whisper".
- The Dovah-Fly is a common sight in the oil-slick ravines of the Clockwork City. While its ornate clockworks are a wonder to behold, it's hard to shake the feeling that it's always watching you.
- "Since our Incarnatoriums can be modified to produce Fabricants modeled on almost any creature of Tamriel Above, why are Scorpion Fabricants of differing sizes so popular? They're our most-requested fabs!" says Clockwork Apostle Dringest.
The Scorpion Fabricant is available in the Flame Atronach Crown Crates as an Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Stinger".
Scruffy Skyrim Paint Pony
- Hardy and good-natured, the faithful Skyrim Paint Pony wants to be near its master regardless of the weather, leaning into the wind even in a tundra blizzard.
The Scruffy Skyrim Paint Pony is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Ponytail".
- These are clearly fabricants, clockwork simulations of living creatures, with the distinctive appearance of the handiwork of Sotha Sil. But if so, how did they escape Clockwork City? What powers them? And why do they make such loyal pets? No one knows.
- Covered in golden fur and possessing a sharp sense of smell, this mutt becomes loyal to any who feed it and treat it with kindness. Are you the benefactor who will take this dog away from its life scrounging on the docks of Senchal?
The Senchal Harbor-Mutt is available as a superior-level reward in Frost Atronach Crates. Its default name is "Wharfrat".
Senchal Striped Cat
- The Senchal Striped is a cat that is as cunning as it is elegant. It's both cursed at and admired for its ability to get into places it doesn't belong.
Senche Cub of Scarlet Regret
- This ominous yet playful pet, conjured by Psijic magic in shape of a glowing Senche Cub, represents an Artaeum monk's regrettable choices that may yet be reversed by proper adherence to the Old Ways.
The Senche Cub of Scarlet Regret is available in the Ouroboros Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Crimson Cat".
- True, it does hiss rather than meow, and has shiny scales rather than soft fur, but otherwise the Senche-Lizard Cub is just as adorable as any other kitten.
The Senche-Lizard Cub is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Kitty Lizard".
- The Senche-Leopard is one of the most feared predators of the Tenmar Forest in central Elsweyr, but if one of its adorable cubs can be adopted when young, it makes a fiercely-loyal companion.
The Senche-Leopard Cub is a young spotted leopard. It is found in Flame Atronach crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Motley".
- If you domesticate a Senche-Lion Cub when it's young enough, it will follow you everywhere, no matter how dangerous. And your enemies will burn from the cuteness.
Senche-Lion Cubs are young lions that can be purchased from the Crown Store for 700 . Its default name is "Kitty Claws".
- "While carrying out an assignment from Larnatille in my role as Sub-Sapiarch of Domestic Livestock, I created a mount both loyal and majestic. Though the kitten stage is ... a bit trying." —Corderil of Sunhold
- It's a striped Senche-Tiger Cub. What more could you need to know? "Ah," you ask, "but is it magical?" Just look in those eyes for your answer.
The Senche-Tiger Cub is a pet available in the Scalecaller Crown Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Spot".
- These flying vipers have short tempers and nasty dispositions, but just look at those cute crimson eyes! Some of them can even be trained not to inject poison when they bite. The perfect pet!
Sep adders were available from the Crown Store until July 17 2018, for 700 . Its default name is "Scaly Death".
- Rarely seen outside the ash clouds of Vvardenfell's great volcano, the little Shadowghost pony guar is scary cute.
The Shadowghost Guar is available in the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Shyscales".
Shadowghost Pack Wolf
- Unlike their lone cousins, the great Shadowghost Wolf Mounts, the smaller Shadowghost Pack Wolves hunt on the darkest nights in howling groups. Separated from their packs, they make loyal companions.
The Shadowghost Pack Wolf is available in the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Mist Howler".
- It's said that to catch a Shadowghost Pony, one should seek out a cemetery on a dark night during Witches Festival and wait quietly near the grave of a child. Bring a carrot or sweet apple.
Shadowghost Ponies were available from the Crown Store from October 5 to October 9, 2017 for 700 . Its default name is "Misty Princess".
- In Elsweyr, being seen in the company of an uncanny Shadowghost Senche-Panther will put one under suspicion of being a Namiira cultist—or even a disguised dro-m'Athra.
The Shadowghost Senche-Panther is available in the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Nightpouncer".
- No one can look at the glistening plumage of the Shimmering Indrik and doubt its enchanted nature, for it sparkles with Magicka and virtue. Here is a creature untainted by aggression, though it will ably defend itself at need.
Shock Skin Salamander
- The lumbering great Salamanders of southern Tamriel all defend themselves with bursts of elemental power, but the Shock Skin variety specializes in electrical discharges. Fortunately, they can be trained not to zap their masters!
The Shock Skin Salamander is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Zapnewt".
- This hardy dog was bred for herding sheep in the rugged terrain of Rivenspire.
Silver Daenian Werewolf Tracker
- The werewolf hunters of the Silver Dawn rely on the courage and keen noses of these great High Rock hounds to help them track Tamriel's lycanthropes to their lairs.
Silver Daenian Werewolf Trackers are Daenian Hounds bred with white fur and black spots. It was available from the Crown Store for 1200 , and with the Wolfhunter Collectors' Pack. It was available from the time the Wolfhunter DLC came out until Murkmire's release. Its default name is "Wolfhunter".
- Knights of the Spider Cult, known as Deathweavers, often disdain the cultists' usual Daedric Spider companions, preferring Skein Scorpions to present a more warlike attitude.
- The giant crimson beetles that scuttle through the gloom of Mephala's Spiral Skein are said to use their pointed probosces to drink the blood of whatever they catch. True or not, it's a fine gruesome story for cultists to tell about their Daedric pets.
- It should surprise no one familiar with Mephala the Webspinner that spiders are among the most common denizens of the Spiral Skein, the Daedric Prince's Oblivion realm. They're not exactly affectionate pets, but they are fiercely loyal..
- When Mephala populated the Spiral Skein with "improved" versions of Tamrielic invertebrates, she outdid herself with the Skein Wasp, a giant menacing insect guaranteed to give any mortal the shivers!.
Skeletal Pack Wolf
- When the Two Moons are full, the undead wolf pack rises from the grave, point their canine craniums at the sky, and try to howl—but the only sound is a dismal rattling in their bony throats.
Skeletal Pony Guar
- Shouldn't an animated skeleton always be a thing of fear and revulsion? This necromantic Pony Guar might change your mind about that!
- Is Necromancy always wrong? Not even death can stop this loyal Senche-Leopard from stalking to adventure at your side!
The Skeletal Senche-Leopard was available in the Crown Store for a limited time from November 20 to November 23, 2019 for 1,500 . Its default name is "Spotless".
Skyterror Dragonslayer Pup
- "Sometimes pups hear the call. To defend against claws. To rend wings. When they show up, we train them."—Javinda, Dragonslayer
The Skyterror Dragonslayer Pup was available from the Crown Store as a crown gem exclusive for 100 Crown Gems from August 1st through August 15th, 2019. Its default name is "Glimmerfang".
Slateback Haj Mota
- This smaller breed of Haj Mota lurks in the brackish estuaries of Black Marsh's southern coast, camouflaged by the gray color of the murky tidewater. When hand-raised from hatching, they make surprisingly pleasant pets.
The Slateback Haj Mota is available as a superior-level reward in Frost Atronach Crates. Its default name is "Shelby".
Small Bone Dragon Construct
- This construct resembles a great and fearsome Bone Dragon, but it's actually a product of the Necromancer's art, assembled from modern bird and reptile bones and then reanimated.
Snow Bear Cub
- The Snow Bear is known for its fierceness, but its cub is as cute as a bug. Maybe even two bugs.
Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon
- On the highest pinnacles of Eton Nir, where the snow never melts, live the pale Snowcap Gryphons. Perfectly camouflaged for a life in the clouds, for most of the First Era they were considered to be a myth.
The Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon was given to players who participated in December 2018's Crown Store gifting promotion, and later sold to players who didn't get the pet for in late January of 2019. It is now available as an Epic-level reward in Frost Atronach Crates. Its default name is "Peaky".1000
Snowy Sabre Cat Cub
- This little cub loves to play in the snow, but don't let it get lost in the deep drifts—and when you pull it out, be careful of those little sabre teeth!
|The Snowy Sabre Cat Cub is an upcoming pet that has yet to be available. Its default name is "Cotton Fluff".|
Solar Arc Dwarven Spider
- This extremely rare Dwarven Spider model is surmounted with a double golden crescent, interpreted by scholars of the Dwemer as a "Solar Arc," or tribute to the sun—an iconography otherwise completely unknown among the handiworks of the Deep Elves.
- "Do not ask me how this creature came to be. Or not be. It just is. But, perhaps do not kill chickens in already-haunted places."—Geem-Sai, Butcher
- The discovery of this "lynx" created waves in noble circles when certain of their number realized they could have a feline around without succumbing to fur-based allergies. Now you see them everywhere.
The Sphynx Lynx was available in the Crown Store from June 14, 2019 through June 19, 2019. Its default name is "Shivers".
Spotted Snow Senche-Leopard
- Even for the elusive Senche-Leopard, the Spotted Snow is a rare variety. Despite its frosty-looking fur, this adorable companion makes for a great cuddle buddy during long winter nights.
- For mortals good in heart and soul, being in the presence of a Springtide Indrik induces serenity and makes anger almost impossible—though paradoxically it also inspires a righteous determination to fight injustice.
Springtide Indriks are Indrik fawns that resemble the Dawnwood Indrik in appearance. They were available from The Impresario for 10 during the 2019 Jester's Festival. Its default name is "Heartsease".
- With soul gems in short supply, the Clockwork Apostles invented this experimental Brassilisk powered by steam stored under high pressure.
The Steam-Driven Brassilisk is a brassilisk pet formerly available exclusively from the Crown Store for free to PC/Mac players between November 7 and January 2, 2018. Its default name is "Pressure Valve". It is a reference to Steam, the gaming software owned by Valve Corporation that distributes the game on computer platforms.
Striated Pony Guar
- A favorite household pet in Morrowind, the Striated Pony Guar is a glutton for affection.
Striated Pony Guar were originally available from the Crown Store for 400 . Its default name is "Wobble".
- The elegant senche-panther is a distant relative of the Khajiit, though it cannot speak like the cat-folk.
Striped Senche-Panther Cub
- Striped Senche-Panthers are popular mascots of the Baandari Pedlars of Elsweyr. Incredibly adorable as cubs, even when small they can be trained like magpies to fetch shiny things back to their masters.
The Striped Senche-Panther Cub is available in the Crown Store as part of the Starter Pack, which can be bought for 500 . Its default name is "Inky".
- This gibbering, foul-smelling Daedric minion will follow you loyally, though it won't fight for you.
A Stonefire Scamp pet can potentially be earned by completing the Barathrum Centrata event in the Imperial Sewers, as part of the Imperial City DLC. It is a very rare drop of the event's final boss, the Simulacrum of Molag Bal. It was also available to buy from The Impresario during the Imperial City Celebration Event 2019 for 10 Event Tickets. Its default name is "Brimstone".
Sunspire Ice-Fire Senche-Cub
- Before ice-fire senche-lions become mounts, they start as adorable cubs. But be careful! These cute creatures still require careful handling due to their mix of cold and flame.
The Sunspire Ice-Fire Senche-Cub was available from the Crown Store from July 3, 2019 until July 18, 2019, for 200 Crown Gems. Its default name is "Purrbringer".
- Though obviously related to the netches of northeast Tamriel, the swamp jellies of southern Black Marsh also have a disquieting resemblance to aquatic jellyfish. Natural philosophers have no adequate explanation for this.
- Once a common sight in Cyrodiil's Great Forest, the Sylvan Nixad is now most often encountered in the glades and meadows of the Gold Coast. Once tamed, they make charming companions, loyal and easy to care for.
Sylvan Nixads are gray pixie-like creatures with red wings. They were available from the Crown Store for 700 and can currently be found in Psijic Vault Crates as a Superior-level reward. Its default name is "Crimson Dancer".