|Haafingar, Western Skyrim|
|North region of Haafingar|
High King Svargrim rules Solitude from the Blue Palace, which lies atop the Great Arch. The palace is the city's easternmost structure. The road leading west from the palace passes by the Mages Guild, the Antiquarian Circle, the Magnate's Manse, Betnarre's House, the Bards College, Signgul's House, Proudspire Manor and the Fighters Guild. The wayshrine and the Hall of the Dead lie to the left of this road. This road eventually ends at the Courtyard Marketplace.
The Courtyard Marketplace, filled with guild kiosks, is in the middle of the courtyard below Castle Dour, Solitude's oldest fortifications. The Tower of the Wolf lies northwest of the market, and is a fairly new addition whose construction was ordered by High King Svargrim. If you head up the stairs leading to the tower but don't enter the tower, you'll come across the Solitude city guard's Officers' Quarters. Directly north of the marketplace is the Temple of the Divines, whose construction was inspired by Imperial rule.
If you head south from the road leading west out of the Blue Palace, you may pass through a street that lies between Magnate's Manse and Betnarre's House. Hjotund's House is located along this street. The street takes you to the Daily Quest Givers, which are flanked on the right by the Hall of the Dead and the city's wayshrine. The local outlaws refuge is located in a graveyard next to the Hall of the Dead. The road leading west of the daily quest givers brings you to Warrior's Wares, the location of the city's gladiators quarters.
If you head west from the Wayshrine, you'll come across the marketplace. A Perfect Stitch, Fan's Tannery and Unyielding Steel are located in the circle to the south just beyond the wall separating the daily quest givers from the district containing all the shops; this is the southern section of the market district. If you head north, you'll pass by Favored Anima and The Swinging Axe and find a flight of stone stairs leading up to more shops. The shops in the northern section of the market district have crafting stations in them. Braryn's Hammer, The Frozen Chisel, Mara's Hearts, Radiant Raiment, A Measured Cut, Winter Harvest and Yew and Feather can be found up here.
- The Gathering Storm: Investigate a threat to Solitude and its king.
- Dark Clouds Over Solitude: In light of a tragedy, hunt down the creature responsible.
- Danger in the Holds: Work with Svana to warn the Holds of Western Skyrim of a coming threat.
- The Gray Host: Create a defense against the Harrowstorms and learn the Gray Host's plans.
- Greymoor Rising: Prevent the Harrowstorm from being unleashed on Solitude.
- Daughter of the Wolf: Check in with Solitude's survivors after the Harrowstorm.
- Orchestrations: Help a bard recover a famous musical instrument.
- Room to Spare: Obtain the deed to an inn room.
- The Maelmoth Mysterium: Help the "famed historian" Narsis Dren liberate himself from a magical ward.
- A Salskap to Remember: Help promote a bardic salskap to celebrate a momentous occasion.
Given by Tinzen:
- Dwemer Disassembly: Help a researcher gather Dwemer items from the Scraps.
- Precious Bark: Harvest bark from Shadowgreen for an alchemist.
- The Preservation of Life: Collect preserved organs from Dragonhome.
- The Strength of Giants: Help Tinzen test his alchemy recipe.
- Spiritual Release: Investigate a buried barrow.
- A Trail Gone Cold: Assist with an anthropological study of an unknown tribe within Chillwind Depths.
World Boss QuestsEdit
Given by Hidaver
- Circle of Cheaters: Help the Swords of Solitude rid the Circle of Champions of a cheater.
- Feasting in the Dark: Help the Shields of Solitude in cleansing a vampire feeding ground.
- Lost Along the Shore: Help the Swords of Solitude with a threat from the northern seas.
- Moonlight Kidnapping: Deal with some goat-rustling werewolves for the Swords of Solitude.
- Mother of Shadows: Defeat a legend come to life and cleanse her corruption.
- Problem Growth: Clear Blackreach of a dangerous self-repairing Dwarven Colossus.
Given by Swordthane Jylta:
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Bountiful Goods — A dual pack merchant and general goods store operated by Talsgryr and Brimlagoth in Solitude.
- Courtyard Marketplace — A collection of Guild Kiosks in northwestern Solitude.
- Dragon's Hearth — A Furniture store located in Solitude.
- Fighters Guild — A two-story guildhall housing the local branch of the Fighters Guild in Solitude.
- Haafingar Hoard — A bank operated by Kyrdegrel and Veresa Hler in Solitude.
- Hall of the Dead — A temple to the Divines located in central Solitude.
- Journey's Respite — A stable in Solitude run by Aelirma.
- The Lonely Troll — A tavern in Solitude.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall housing the local Mages Guild in Solitude.
- Solitude Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge beneath Solitude.
- Northern market street
- A Measured Cut — A carpenter's stall located next door to Radiant Raiment in Solitude and run by Jand. An intermediate safebox can be found next to a stack of wood by Jand's stool.
- Braryn's Hammer — A blacksmith's station located next door to Radiant Raiment in Solitude and run by Tolendros Braryn. An advanced safebox can be found sitting on the wall here.
- The Frozen Chisel — A woodworker's stall located next door to Radiant Raiment in Solitude and run by Hedgirde. A woodworking station can be found here.
- Mara's Hearts — A jewelry crafting station located next door to Radiant Raiment in Solitude.
- Radiant Raiment — A store run by Anjuld containing a clothing and outfit station in Solitude.
- Winter Harvest — An open-air tavern located next door to Yew and Feather in Solitude. It is run by Fraretha. A cooking fire can be found here.
- Yew and Feather — An enchanter and alchemist's shop in northern Solitude.
- Southern market street
- A Perfect Stitch — A tailor's stall in Solitude run by Medresi Grulathil.
- Fan's Tannery — A leatherworker's stall in Solitude run by Fanenrel.
- Favored Anima — A mystic's stall in Solitude run by Vinicius Maximus. An intermediate safebox can be found to the left of the stall.
- The Swinging Axe — A weaponsmith's stall in Solitude run by Storm Blade-Bard. An advanced safebox can be found on the counter.
- Unyielding Steel — An armorer's stall in Solitude run by Yrsrytt. An advanced safebox can be found on a barrel here.
- Event Exchange — A tent found outside the walls of Solitude.
- Midyear Mayhem Celebration — A Midyear Mayhem event hub run by Predicant Maera out of the Solitude Gladiator's Quarters.
- Proudspire Manor — A large player house in Solitude.
- Snowmelt Suite — A player room in Solitude.
- Solitude Wayshrine — A wayshrine in the center of Solitude.
- Warrior's Wares — The battlegrounds quarters located outside the gates of Solitude.