Abecean Ratter CatEdit
- The Abecean Ratter is famed from Hegathe to Woodhearth as a prime rodent-catcher.
Abecean Ratter Cats are brown cats that were available from the Crown Store for 400 . It is now available as a reward for reaching level 24. Its default name is "Caramel". It was retired from the Crown Store on December 11, 2017.
Akaviri Potentate Bear CubEdit
- "The cubs trained into steeds by the Potentate in 2E 23 proved so successful that this practice continues today. Seeing one melted my heart—that tail tassel! In their training barding, they walk through Leyawiin's streets each week."—Mirannah of Gwylim
Akaviri Potentate Guar CalfEdit
- "The Potentate first mounted up on guar steeds in 2E 27 under the Red Mountain's shadow, but they trained guar calves to the saddle just outside Mournhold. One barded calf demanded nose-pats from me when I visited—I couldn't resist."—Mirannah of Gwylim
Akaviri Potentate PonyEdit
- "In 2E 5, companies using the new enchanted barding designed by Versidue-Shaie's battlemages received their orders: Hunt and kill Reman loyalists. Though initially only horses, ponies and more earned the special barding and training."—Mirannah of Gwylim
Akaviri Potentate Sabre Cat CubEdit
- "Before heading to Skyrim in 2E 7, the Potentate had to train sabre cat cubs to the saddle. Watching these cubs pounce while wearing their training barding all these many years later almost made me lose my composure and squeal."—Mirannah of Gwylim
Akaviri Potentate Wolf CubEdit
- "Talking with the trainers of the wolf riders that Versidue-Shaie established in 2E 4 allowed me to see the armored pups at play. I adored how they bonelessly stretched on the ground. Hard to believe they grow to be so fierce!"—Mirannah of Gwylim
Previously available as a guaranteed reward in Akaviri Potentate Preview Crates. It will be available in the Crown Store for 1000 from February 15 to February 22, 2021. Its default name is "Puddlejumper".
- Need some happiness in your day? The Alabaster Jerboa is your answer. Its hopping and air-dancing acrobatics can bring a smile to even the grumpiest Dark Elf.
- The Dune-Hound is the loyal dog of the Redguard hunters of the Alik'r.
Alik'r Dune-Hounds are hound dogs that was available from the Crown Store for 400 from March 17, 2015 to June 3, 2017. It is now available as a reward for reaching level 24. Its default name is "Sandy".
- "Cute little thing, isn't it? 'Course, what I care about is that a Ringtail, properly trained, can get into places no one else can, and carry out small items in their cheek pouches. Lost goods, as it were, or misplaced valuables. Right?" —Fenaanaral
Alliance War DogEdit
- War dogs can be found in the armies of all three Alliances, mainly in the capacity of aides to the military police. They are as loyal to their masters as they are savage to their enemies.
Alliance War Dogs can be acquired as part of the Any Race, Any Alliance Bundle. Previously available from the Crown Store on their own for 1000 , it is now part of the Any Race, Any Alliance Bundle for 2000 . The appearance of the dog is specific to your character's alliance. When placed in a home, the appearance depends on the allegiance of any player looking at it, so the same dog can simultaneously appear different to multiple players. Its default name is "Bruiser".
Amaranthine Pocket WatcherEdit
- "My notes indicate these vibrantly hued watchers once inhabited the ruins of Zaintiraris until an unfortunate explorer set them free. Given their color and origin, I suspect Sheogorath holds some sway over them. Also unfortunate."—Warlock Aldaale
The Amaranthine Pocket Watcher was available from the Crown Store for 200 from September 10 through September 12, 2020. Its default name is "Everstare".
Amber Ash HopperEdit
- Native to the upper Ashlands and the slopes of Red Mountain, the perky Amber Ash Hopper is a favorite pet of Dunmer expatriates, as it's relatively low maintenance (it digs its own hole in the ground), and it reminds the Dark Elves of home.
The Amber Ash Hopper is available in the Crown Store for 700 . Its default name is "Ald'Skippy".
Ambersheen Vale FawnEdit
- Its amber-gold glimmer creates a warmth that one stablemaster states, "Can get you through chilly nights under the Skyrim stars." All it takes to keep one of these vale fawns at your side is a lick of honey now and again.
The Ambersheen Vale Fawn is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Honeywine".
Ancestor Moth SwarmEdit
- "The Ancestor Moths that accompany some mystically-attuned mortals are more than mere insects - they are animated by the loving spirits of the dearly departed, and may grant wisdom and awareness to those they visit." -- Sister Terran Arminus
Ancient Dragon Hunter WolfEdit
- This wolf senses the impending arrival of Dragons, making it an excellent pet for veteran Dragon Hunters.
Ancient Dragon Hunter Wolf is available in the Crown Store for 1000 or as part of the Scalebreaker Collector's Pack. It first became available on August 12 for PC, and on August 27 for consoles. Its default name is "Intuition".
Anthorbred Avalanche DogEdit
- With this loyal dog at your side, you have a companion who can help you make it through even the most treacherous of avalanches in Pale Pass and other mountainous areas … even if it has to pull you out from under a pile of fallen snow and detritus.
The Anthorbred Avalanche Dog is available in the Crown Store for 1000 , starting July 9, 2020. Its default name is "Gertrude".
Arctic Fennec FoxEdit
- The Arctic Fennec is native to the snowy shores of Skyrim's Sea of Ghosts, and the local Nords, when they spot one romping in the drifts, respond with the traditional oath of "Shor's Ears!"'
This pet is available as an Epic-level reward in Flame Atronach crates. Its default name is "Powder".
Ascadian Cliff StriderEdit
- This bluish breed of Vvardenfell aerial reptile, known as the Azure or Ascadian Cliff Strider, is prized by flying-lizard fanciers as the prettiest and most ornamental of its species. Bonus: its screech terrifies crying babies into silence.
Ashen Scar JerboaEdit
- The Jerboas, you say? Ah, yes, the little jumping skeevers with the so-big ears. There are many in the Ashen Scar, and if you catch one when it's small, it makes for a pleasant, fuzzy friend. I had one when I was a kitten! -Shuzirri of Riverhold
Ashen Scar Jerboas are a variety of rodent which is available from the Elsweyr Collector's Edition when it is purchased. Its default name is "Hopping Bob".
Atmoran Bantam GuarEdit
- "A fur-less, cold-blooded reptile with icy blue eyes that comes from the frozen, far-north, and in-all-likelihood legendary continent of Atmora? Bah. I refuse to believe it." —Phrastus of Elinhir
The Atmoran Bantam Guar is a pet available via code after completing an survey received via email from Zenimax. Only a small number of players were contacted in this manner. Its default name is "Snow-on-Scales".
Atmoran Chub LoonEdit
- According to Nord legend, in its native land of Atmora this Chub Loon is much larger, as tall as two warriors and with a squawk that starts avalanches. It took mighty Ysgramor a day and a night to wrestle one down from Shivering Glavier. What, you doubt?
Atmoran Chub Loon is a pet that is available as an Epic-level Reward in Dragonscale Crown Crates. Its default name is "Doom Loon".
Atmoran Snow Bear CubEdit
- When a cub, the young Atmoran Snow Bear is a lap-clambering cuddle bug, a friendly fuzzball whose demeanor is completely at odds with the fierce reputation of adult Snow Bears. Enjoy them while they're still small!
The Atmoran Snow Bear Cub is available from Hollowjack Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Li'l Avalanche".
Azure Fledgling GryphonEdit
- "The Gryphons that nest on the highest pinnacles of Eton Nir, the tallest mountain on Summerset, have a distinctive bluish tint to their plumage. Some sapiarchs call this sky-blue camouflage, but the Priests of Auri-El see in it a touch of the Divine."
The Azure Fledgling Gryphon pet can be obtained on PC/Mac only via the use of a promotional code included with the official gryphon plush from Gaming Heads. Its default name is "Cerulean".