Pact Breton TerrierEdit
- Who would not want such a cute Breton Terrier trailing behind them, garbed in the red and black of the Ebonheart Pact? Perfidious fools from other alliances, that's who! Blood for the Pact!
This pet was first made available during 2021's Midyear Mayhem celebration. Its default name is "Skaldie".
To receive the pet, you need to collect and combine ten Breton Terrier Mammoth Bones while playing on a character that is part of the Ebonheart Pact. In doing so, you will receive a Runebox: Ebonheart Breton Terrier Pet, which you can consume to collect this pet. You can find Breton Terrier Mammoth Bones inside of Pelinal's Midyear Boon Boxes. Alternatively, this pet can be purchased from the Impresario for 5 .
There are three separate Alliance Breton Terrier pets, one for each Alliance. The Alliance your fabricated pet is associated with is determined by the Alliance of the character that consumes the ten mammoth bones; Aldmeri Dominion players will receive a Dominion Breton Terrier if they consume ten bones, and Daggerfall Covenant players will receive a Covenant Breton Terrier if they consume ten mammoth bones. This pet is not like the Alliance War Mastiff. The costume for one Breton Terrier does not change if you set it as your active pet on a character from a different Alliance.
Pale Pass Mountain HareEdit
- Enterprising merchants seek out and capture these delightful little creatures, calling them either "bunnies" or, if the buyer prefers accuracy or a certain level of decorum, Pale Pass Mountain Hares. So cute!
The Pale Pass Mountain Hare will become available in the Crown Store for 1000 starting February 18, 2021. Its default name is "Fuzzlekins".
Pale Pass PonyEdit
Pale-Plume Fledgling GryphonEdit
- "Less common than the usual variety, the Pale-Plume Gryphons are found only along the seacoast cliffs near the Tower of Dusk in southeast Summerset. Their Fledglings make engaging pets that can be trained to follow their masters even into danger."
The Pale-Plume Fledgling Gryphon is a pet that was available in the Crown Store for 1,000 from November 8 through 12, 2018. Its default name is "Baldy", possibly in reference to its striking resemblance to the bald eagle.
- Tired of pets that follow you everywhere? Fed up with feeding them? Step up to Pebble Pal, the pet that's a … rock.
Pebble Pal is a Jester's Festival-themed pet available from the Crown Store for 500 from March 21 to April 2, 2019. Its default name is "Rocky". Due to it being an inanimate object, it does not follow you around like normal pets; instead, it periodically appears beside you in a puff of smoke.
Pedlar Pack PonyEdit
- In their travels, the Baandari Pedlars have shown off their pack ponies to the delight of children everywhere. Recently they began selling them, and now children put even more pressure on parents to acquire them.
The Pedlar Pack Pony was available in the Baandari Pedlar Preview Crate that was given out as a daily reward in June of 2019. It was offered as a Crown Gem Exclusive for from August 26 to September 3, 2019. Its default name is "Trotter".
Pedlar Pack Senche-Lion CubEdit
- To prepare their Senche-Lion mounts, the Baandari Pedlars train them with full gear as cubs. Despite the tack, these cubs pounce and play as kittens do.
The Pedlar Pack Senche-Lion Cub was available in the Baandari Pedlar Preview Crate that was given out as a daily reward in June of 2019. It was offered as a Crown Gem Exclusive for from August 26 to September 3, 2019. Its default name is "Wrigglerump".
Pedlar Pack SpiderEdit
- The Baandari Pedlars first used these repurposed mechanized spiders to help retrieve things that got lost in crevices and the like. For the right price, they may sell you one.
Pedlar Pack Spider was available in the Baandari Pedlar Preview Crate that was given out as a daily reward in June of 2019. It was offered as a Crown Gem Exclusive for from August 26 to September 3, 2019. Its default name is "Master Clack".
Pedlar Pack Wolf CubEdit
- Even the pups receive the full Baandari Pedlar tack treatment! These wolf cubs are often seen chasing each other around those seeking wares from the Pedlars, sometimes tripping up customers until they're trained to know better.
Pedlar Pack Wolf Cub was available in the Baandari Pedlar Preview Crate that was given out as a daily reward in June of 2019. It was offered as a Crown Gem Exclusive for from August 26 to September 3, 2019. Its default name is "Tripper".
Pink Pearl PigEdit
- Pining for a perfect pet? Perhaps you're a person who'd prefer a pleasantly playful piglet, pearly-white, pretty, and partial to paladins and protectors!
- Some followers of Stendarr claim that those who see a Pink Torchbug must perform great acts of charity and mercy by sunset the following day. If they please Stendarr, the pleasant little creature might follow them for a time.
The Pink Torchbug is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Mercyseeker".
Plum Swamp JellyEdit
- The Plum Swamp Jelly is the rarest of the so-called "Flavor" Jellies, and seeing one is considered by many Argonians to be a sign of good fortune. It's not at all unusual for an Argonian to wear a Plum Jelly's feeler as a "Good Luck Tentacle.".
Plum Swamp Jellies were available exclusively to ESO Plus members for 900 from January 17 to January 21, 2019. It returned to the from the Crown Store from February 21 to February 25, 2019, where it was offered to all players for 1,000 . Its default name is "Mulberry".
- Pocket Mammoths were originally bred small in order to make them more manageable as livestock, but in Wrothgar some escaped and began breeding in the wild. However, they're easily domesticated, especially if you get one when it's young.
- "I don't know, something about being followed around by a tame miniature giant elemental amphibian just seems right to me, you know? Expresses my inner newt." —Dinuviel Darkwater of Rellenthil
- "Some keep so-called Pocket Watchers as pets, playing off the name of those Pocket Mammoths seen in Wrothgar. Even at their smaller size? Still not the wisest move. Small Daedra are still Daedra, after all, and thus beyond our ken. "—Warlock Aldaale
The Pocket Watcher is a small green Watcher. It was available in the Crown Store as a Crown Gem exclusive for 300 , from October 10 through 24, 2019 and again from June 4 to 8, 2020 with a discounted rate of 200 for ESO Plus subscribers. Its default name is "Neverdream".
- A favorite household pet in Morrowind, the Pony Guar is a glutton for affection.
Pony Guar pets came with the purchase of the official guar plush toy (redeemable only on PC/Mac). Its default name is "Coconut". The item was originally called "Pet Pony Guar".
- When young Argonian egg-siblings tell their creche-parents they want a pony, this is what they mean. And now that you've seen it, don't you want one, too?
The Pony-Lizard is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Spinemane".
Prodigious Brass MudcrabEdit
- These perky metal creations are known to pack quite the pinch. Though their rust-resistant coatings do enable them to enter into water, they're far better at sinking than swimming.
This pet is available as an Epic-level reward in Flame Atronach crates. Its default name is "Pincer".
Prong-Eared Forge MouserEdit
The Prong-Eared Forge Mouser is an upcoming pet. Its default name is " Earzles".
- Prong-Eared Grimalkins are widely regarded as having supernatural powers thanks to their ability to appear almost instantly when a container of cat food is opened, and to fit themselves into boxes that seem entirely too small for them.
This pet is available from the Crown Store for 1000 . Its default name is "Earzles".
Prong-Eared Odd-Eyed CatEdit
- "Cats with odd-colored eyes see into the depths of those around them. Those with white fur? They see into time itself." —Zamarak
- These rare Brassilisks are powered by blue soul gems brought back from the Psijic hideaway of Artaeum at the end of the First Era by Sotha Sil himself.
The Psijic Brassilisk is a brassilisk pet available from the Crown Store for free exclusively to PS4 players between November 7 and December 31, 2017. Its default name is "Psony". The pet's blue adornments are a reference to the PlayStation's blue color scheme and the name is a reference to the company, Sony.
Psijic Domino PigEdit
- Originally bred on the Isle of Artaeum, the black-and-white Domino Pig is so smart it can count to five and learn to recognize its name.
Psijic Domino Pigs are available from the Crown Store for 700 . Its default name is "Darlin'".
Psijic Mascot Bear CubEdit
- By tradition, the Psijic Mascot of the order's Ritemaster is always a Bear Cub—but since there's been only one Ritemaster, Iachesis, for over 3,000 years, the tradition hasn't had much opportunity to change. Fortunately, others can befriend them as well!
The Psijic Mascot Bear Cub was given away as a Daily Reward in November 2018. Its default name is "Bearmaster".
Psijic Mascot Guar CalfEdit
- The first Guar came to Artaeum when a Psijic advisor to the Tribunal returned from Mournhold with a Pony Guar in the middle of the First Era, and they've been favorites of the Psijics ever since. There's even a glowing Psijic Mascot Guar!
The Psijic Mascot Guar Calf is a pet available in July 2018's Daily Rewards. Its default name is "Glowy the Guar".
Psijic Mascot PonyEdit
- This perky but enigmatic equine glows with Magicka through the mystic runes that embellish its possibly-illusory epidermis. Enchanting!
Psijic Mascot Ponies were a potential reward for the Summerfall Event. Its default name is "Glony".
Psijic Mascot Senche CubEdit
- "Some say that Psijic Mascot creatures aren't true animals at all, but illusory constructs created by Psijic monks as portable storage batteries of Magicka," says Sapiarch Soraturil. "What nonsense!"
The Psijic Mascot Senche Cub a pet that was available as a daily reward for July 2020. Its default name is "Mystikitten".
Psijic Mascot Wolf PupEdit
- Are the Psijic Mascot pets real animals with an enchanted appearance, or illusory beast companions created from Magicka? The Psijic monks know which it is, but ask one, and all you get in reply is a smile.
The Psijic Mascot Wolf Pup was given away as a Daily Reward in March 2019. Its default name is "Howland".
- The glowing Purple Daggerback boar is found only in Craglorn in the vicinity of the Spellscar, from which it seems to have absorbed some sort of magical aura.
The Purple Daggerback is a pet available in the Storm Atronach Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Pricklypear".
- Madness follows the Purple Torchbug, or so some claim. Others believe that those who once held Sheogorath's attention attract these insects. Either way, perhaps Sheogorath's dubious blessing touched them.
The Purple Torchbug is gifted to players who attend an official Elder Scrolls Online community event in 2020. The ESO Dark Heart of Skyrim Year-End Preview Digital Event premiered at twitch.tv/Bethesda on September 19, 2020 at 3PM EDT. Anybody who watched with their ESO account linked to Twitch will receive a free Purple Torchbug pet, which was delivered by September 21, 2020. Its default name is "Fickleflutter".