|Location||Wilderness of Summerset|
Indriks are magical deer-like creatures that fight using elemental-based attacks. They can be found throughout the forests of Summerset and are often hostile. When Indriks die, they are reduced to a pile of blue dust.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- The indrik teleports between nearby locations, the entrance and exit points will be marked with balls of blue light.
- A beam of white light is fired at the target, causing frost damage. Typically occurs after indrik teleports behind its opponent.
- Hyper Awareness
- A spectral indrik will rush at the target, knocking them over.
- Bolts of lightning will hit the ground, causes small amounts of lightning damage.
- Static Charge
- The patches of lightning cause large amounts of damage if stood in.
- The indrik runs around, leaving trails of fire in their wake. Causes large amounts of fire damage, plus a DoT.
- A DoT which causes extra fire damage.
- Golden Indriks, hostile indriks who serve as optional enemies in the March of Sacrifices
- Indrik Specimens, hostile indriks who have been experimented on at Sil-Var-Woad
- Dawnwood Indriks, found with the Impresario until the end of the 2019 Jester's Festival
- Icebreath Indrik, found with the Impresario
- Luminous Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the 2019 Anniversary Jubilee
- Mossheart Indrik, found with the Impresario until (?)
- Nascent Indrik, found with the Impresario
- Onyx Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the Dragon Rise event
- Pure-Snow Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the 2019 New Life Festival
- Spectral Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the 2020 Jester's Festival