The Stitches is a small settlement in the center of Northern Elsweyr. Reminiscent of a shanty town, it is built vertically through the valley of the Scar and connected by numerous bridges, hence the name. Meirvale Keep is located just south of the settlement.
- The Stitches Objective: Help Tasnasi with a heist in the Stitches.
- Thick as Thieves: Help a thief with a heist.
- Beware the Purring Liar: "Acquire" offerings for the Thief-God and his priest.
- The Connoisseur: Help recover three bottles of stolen wine for Hofgrad Kjisorssen.
- Cross-cultural Confusion: Help a Nord Diplomat improve relations with the Khajiit of Elsweyr.
- The Jewel of Baan Dar: Search Anequina for a legendary gemstone.
- Sweet Rotmeth Brew: Return a keg of sweet rotmeth brew to its' owner.
Shops and Services
- Grashorag's Goods — A merchant's stall in the Stitches run by Grashorag.
- The Goiter's Gulp — An inn within the Stitches.
The Stitches Wayshrine is located just north of the town.
- Humble Zaham will offer his services as a fence in the Stitches after you have completed the respective quest.