This article is about enemies who are werewolves. For the condition lycanthropy, in particular the effects it has on you, see Werewolf.
|Location||Argent Mine, Hircine's Haunt|
119725 (Hircine's Haunt)
62200 (Packleader Sigmund summon)
|Werewolf's Cameo, Poison Solvents, Raw Leather, Clean Pelt, Foul Hide|
Werewolves are monstrous, wolf-like creatures. They are taller and broader than man and mer, and are capable of moving on two limbs or sprinting on all four. They have a weakness to poisons, but are incredibly strong, and very fast. You can become a werewolf if infected. This unlocks the ability to transform, as well as an associated Lycanthropy skill line.
For more information, see the lore page.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
These are skills that all werewolves have.
- Savage Leap
- The werewolf leaps and the air and delivers a crushing blow. Can be blocked.
- Basic physical attack. The werewolf swipes at you with its claws.
- Slashing Fury
- The werewolf slashes its claws several times.
- Claw Slash
- Physical attack. The werewolf slashes at you with its claws.
- Annyce, one of the group bosses of The Wolf's Camp.
- Arienne Kerbol, the leader of Kerbol's Hollow.
- Dynus Aralas, one of the Pack, a gladiatorial team fought in the Blessed Crucible.
- Faolchu the Changeling, a version of Faolchu fought in the visions in Glenumbra Moors.
- Faolchu the Reborn, an undead werewolf fought in Camlorn.
- Firwin, a regretful werewolf encountered during A Father's Promise.
- Gaenennor, an unassuming Bosmer found in Hew's Bane.
- Grimclaw, a werewolf that hates music and fought during The Misfortunate Minstrels.
- Kayd at-Sal, one of the Pack, a gladiatorial team fought in the Blessed Crucible.
- Lieutenant Bran, one of the group bosses of The Wolf's Camp.
- Magnar Child-Eater, a vicious werewolf that has taken over Argent Mine and serves as the boss of the delve.
- Moorfang the Ravenous, one of the werewolves found in Camlorn.
- Mylenne Moon-Caller
- Nimriian, the boss of Weeping Wind Cave.
- Nusana, one of the Pack, a gladiatorial team fought in the Blessed Crucible.
- Packleader Sigmund, the boss of Hircine's Haunt.
- Rageclaw, the group boss of Rageclaw's Den.
- Salazar the Wolf, one of the group bosses of The Wolf's Camp.
- Snagg gro-Mashul, one of the Pack, a gladiatorial team fought in the Blessed Crucible.
- Thulendor, a werewolf encountered during A Father's Promise.
- Tragg the Feaster, a friendly werewolf found in Hammerdeath Arena.
- Ulthorn the Hound
- Vykosa the Ascendant
|Location||Mist Morrow Tower|
This Werewolf can be found inside Mist Morrow Tower.
|Location||In the river near Daggerfall Cathedral's graveyard|
This Werewolf is found in the river near Daggerfall Cathedral's graveyard. It stalks the alleys to hunt, killing, but not eating, anyone it finds. It just so happens that the poor of Daggerfall tend to live in the alleys, so they've been its main source of prey. You will need to kill it during Back-Alley Murders.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
This captured Werewolf can be encountered during the related quest, where he'll be used in a blood ritual that allows you and Gloria Fausta to see a vision of Angof the Gravesinger and Faolchu the Reborn.
- Lineage of Tooth and Claw: Discover how Faolchu was summoned back from the dead.
After you witness the vision, he'll mock you.
- Werewolf: "Fools! Your Duke has been blessed with Hircine's Curse! He will destroy everything he loves."
- Werewolf: "You have failed! Angof has sealed your fate."