Vastyr is a port city located on Galen, on the southern end of the island. It is the largest settlement on the island and the seat of power for House Mornard. Systres Guards patrol the streets. The crafting stations are all outside at Maker's Marina, south of the wayshrine. The city is divided into districts, including the Cathedral District, the Vine District, and the Nobles District. It was built on top of an old druid site.
- A Sea of Troubles: Discover the truth behind Sea Elf raids on Galen.
- Tides of Ruin: Rescue Sir Stefan Mornard from the Firesong.
- Seeds of Destruction: Help gather allies to defend against the attacking fleet.
- The Siege of Vastyr: Battle for Vastyr.
- Guardian of Y'ffelon: Go to Y'ffelon and stop the Firesong Circle.
- Spice of Life: Help a chef create the spiciest dish in Tamriel.
- An Eye for an Eye: Track down a lost treasure before pirates find it.
- Dragon Frog Dilemma: Warn a man about an plot to steal his pet
- A Gulf of Time: Help the spirit of a sailor to find peace.
- Flower Fancier: Collect kingsblood blossoms in Fauns' Thicket.
- Helpful Handbills: Put up handbills in Llanshara.
- Volcanic Virtuoso: Sketch the beauty of a local cave system.
- Radiant Souvenirs: Gather volcanic cores in Embervine for souvenirs.
- Marking the Path: Mark the trial through Y'ffre's Path.
- Critter Capture: Gather adorable critters from Fauns' Thicket.
- Sunflower Stamina: Gather giant sunflowers from a dangerous valley.
- Three-Pronged Approach: Defeat a chimera and gather chimera components.
- A Wailing Wood: Rescue hirelings from dangerous valley.
- Recovered Relics: Defeat a chimera and gather druidic relics.
- The Moth Study: Gather some moths for study from the Valley of the Watcher.
- Shrines on Shaky Ground: Defeat a chimera and restore Stonelore shrines.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- The Clever Coin — A bank in Vastyr.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall located in the Cathedral District, attached to the Mages Guild guildhall.
- Guild Traders — A guild kiosk marketplace located southeast of the wayshrine in Vastyr.
- The Jaded Ornaug Tavern — A tavern in Vastyr, just across from the wayshrine and All A-Quiver.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall built into a cliffside located in the Cathedral District, next to the Fighters Guild guildhall.
- Maker's Marina — A marketplace on the south side of Vastyr in Galen
- Stalwart Steeds — The stable in Vastyr.
- Touch of Home Furnishings — A furniture store in Vastyr just north of the Vastyr Wayshrine.
- Vastyr Docks — A dock located on the southern end of Vastyr.
- Vastyr Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Vastyr.
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .