Shimmerene is a town located on the eastern shore of Summerset. Known also as the City of Lights, the town is in turmoil, as Queen Ayrenn's decree allowing outsiders to come to the island has divided the public opinion of its citizens.
- Shimmerene Objective: Find Lanarie's missing son, Arathel.
- A Tale of Two Mothers: Uncover a plot hatching in the Shimmerene underground.
- The Queen's Decree: Investigate the disappearances of newcomers to Summerset.
- The Dreaming Cave: Find a way to communicate with Meridia and rescue her Golden Knight from Mephala's clutches.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Anchors Aweigh Inn — An inn in Shimmerene.
- The Crystal Crop — A stable outside Shimmerene's main gate.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall housing the local branch of the Fighters Guild in Shimmerene.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall housing the local branch of the Mages Guild in Shimmerene.
- Plaza of the Eight — A collection of guild kiosks located just outside Shimmerene's main gate, right next to the Wayshrine.
- The Ruins Bazaar — A marketplace consisting of a pack merchant located in the heart of Shimmerene.
- Shimmerene Dockworks — A crafting site on the western docks in the town of Shimmerene for crafting the Adept Rider set.
Shimmerene's northern gatehouse as seen from the Dockworks