(Included with ESO Plus)
|Quest||The Celestial Palanquin|
|PC/Mac||November 1, 2021|
|Xbox One||November 16, 2021|
|PS4||November 16, 2021|
The Deadlands DLC introduces two new zones, Mehrunes Dagon's realm of the Deadlands and a mysterious new realm of Oblivion called Fargrave. The DLC's storyline ties into the Gates of Oblivion year-long adventure. The Deadlands is also be available for purchase as part of the Deadlands Collector's Bundle for 4,000 .
This DLC is the second time a Daedric realm is available as an explorable zone in the game. The DLC also includes the Gates Of Oblivion story epilogue, playable only after completing both Blackwood and The Deadlands.
- Two new zones, Fargrave and the Deadlands.
- Finale of the year-long Gates of Oblivion story, including content only available by completing Blackwood's questline.
- Two new delves, two new group bosses, new roaming Havocrel bosses, and more Oblivion Portal world events.
- Collectibles and itemization, including new sets and a pet.
The Deadlands Collector's BundleEdit
- Team up with a clan of free Dremora, uncover the true secret of the Longhouse Emperors, and battle the forces of the Waking Flame to seal the Gates of Oblivion. Includes the DLC game pack, Nightmare Bear mount, the Deadlands Bantam Guar pet, and more!
The Deadlands Collector's Bundle was released alongside The Deadlands. The collector's bundle includes The Deadlands DLC, the Nightmare Bear mount, the Deadlands Bantam Guar pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls, and cost 4,000 .