|This article could benefit from an image of:
green variant unarmored
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
182120 (Cyrodiil, bridges to the Imperial City)
(?)422963 (Dragonstar Arena)
108669 (Imperial Sewers), 141270 (Barathrum Centrata)
(?)(?) (Maelstrom Arena, Vale of the Surreal)
|Daedra Husk; Daedra Heart; Poison Solvents|
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
As they are considered elite creatures, daedroth are immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- Jagged Claw
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Fiery Jaws
- The daedroth bites the player, doing moderate physical damage. This attack also applies the Burning effect, which does minor flame damage over time.
- Fiery Breath
- The daedroth breathes fire, doing moderate flame damage over time to all players in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
- Abyssal Depths, Imperial City Sewers
- Alessian Tombs
- Antediluvian Vaults
- Argent Mine
- Arx Corinium
- Baandari Trading Post
- Bangkorai Garrison
- Barathrum Centrata
- Castle of the Worm
- City of Ash II - Oblivion Plane
- Dragonstar Arena
- Elden Hollow I
- Elden Hollow II
- Forgotten Crypts
- Foyada Quarry
- Harena Hypogeum
- Heart's Grief
- Tusenend, Vvardenfell
- Achaeraizur, a miniboss of the Vaults of Madness
- Bakea the Forge Guardian, a daedroth found in Rimmen Necropolis
- Bhornaz the Scorcher, a daedroth found in Xynaa's Sanctuary
- Aghezaidil, a daedroth that can appear in Deadhollow Halls at the conclusion of a heist
- Corpse Tearer, a daedroth found in Castle of the Worm
- Daedroth (Eyevea), a friendly daedroth found on Eyevea
- Daedroth (Skyreach Catacombs), a daedroth summoned by The Flame King in Skyreach Catacombs
- Daedroth (Dragonfire Cathedral), a daedroth used as a siege engine by General Malivus in the Dragonfire Cathedral
- Daragaz, a unique daedroth in Kushtashpi
- Dolor the Boorish, a daedroth found at Merryvale Farms
- Dresuu Var, a celestial daedroth and a boss of Skyreach Pinnacle
- Dubroze the Infester, a veteran miniboss of Elden Hollow II
- Free Will, a daedroth potentially summoned by Sheogorath in Southpoint
- Gar Xuu Gar, the boss of Abandoned Farm
- General Nazenaechar, a daedroth found in the Imperial Sewers
- Guardian of Coldharbour, a daedroth found in the Endless Stair
- Horvantud the Fire Maw, a boss of City of Ash
- Hrelvesuu, a potential boss of Dark Anchors
- Keggahiha, a boss of Daedroth Larder
- King Khrogo, a daedroth found wandering in the Arena District
- Maw of the Infernal, a boss of the veteran Banished Cells II
- Menta Na, a potential boss at Dark Anchors
- Nolagha, a boss of Daedroth Larder
- Rsolignah, a boss of Daedroth Larder
- Steel-Tail, a boss of Quickwater Cave
- Sthorha the Crazed, the boss of Aba-Darre
- Timtem the Terrible, a daedroth found at Merryvale Farms
- Tulu, a daedroth encountered at Falinesti Summer Site
- Urrai, the boss of Bitterroot Cave
- Varvesuu Nograta, a daedroth who can be found at the Shrine of Saint Veloth
- Vree, a boss in Rulanyil's Fall
- Xevat-Golok, a daedroth found in the Vile Manse
- Ysolmarr the Roving Pyre, the boss of Old S'ren-ja Docks. Previously known as "Crocmother".
Quests Involving DaedrothEdit
- A Saint Asunder: Restore and cleanse the Shrine of Saint Veloth.
- Castle of the Worm: Grant a request for asylum from a prisoner in the Castle of the Worm.
- The Grip of Madness: Discover why a town's citizens are killing each other.
- Heist: Deadhollow Halls: Recover some Daedric idols stashed away in Deadhollow Halls.
- The Summer Site: Investigate Falinesti Summer Site and uncover the location of the Walking City.