|Discovery||(x3) Leveled XP
(x1) Leveled XP
|Xivkyn Chillfiend, Dremora Kyngald, Dremora Kynval, Dremora Morikyn, Xivkyn Banelord, Dremora Caitiff, Dremora Morikyn, Scamp|
|Northeastern Imperial Sewers|
Harena Hypogeum is the section of the Imperial Sewers closest to Ebonheart Pact territory. It contains the Ebonheart Pact Base and allows access to the Memorial District and Arena District. It connects to the Antediluvian Vaults in the southwest corner, and also contains an entrance to the White-Gold Tower group dungeon and the Ancient Underground.
A chest can be found in the north-central chamber, on the ledge right in front of the tunnel leading heading east. Another chest can be found in the center of the room, against a wall where Dremora are commanded by a Xivkyn Banelord. A chest can also be found against the far northern wall of the room that lies north of the Ladder to the Arena District.
There is a chest south of Wadracki's chamber, in a nook whose walls consist of wooden panels. This nook is located right in front of the tunnel leading into Wadracki's chamber. Another chest lies in this room, underneath the wooden stairs where the Headsman's Bone Pile is located. There is a chest to the northeast in the central southern chamber.
- Ebonheart Pact Base — Located at the northeastern end of the sewer.
- Ladder to Arena District — Located in the northern part of the Buried Artifact area.
- Ladder to Memorial District — Located in the southeastern part of the Buried Artifact area.
- Xivkyn lord Wadracki searches for a long forgotten power.
- Harena hypogeum could be translated to mean "arena crypt" in Latin, likely referring to the Arena District above.