Online:Banekin< Elder Scrolls Online: Creatures
This article is about the creature. For the pet, see Banekin (pet).
|Poison Solvents, Daedra Husk, Banekin Horn|
Banekin are small humanoid Daedra that often attack in groups. They use shock magic in combat.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
As they are considered Daedric creatures, banekin are especially vulnerable to Fighters Guild abilities.
- Entropic Touch
- A basic melee attack that does minor shock damage.
- Dire Wound
- A charged melee attack that does moderate shock damage. This spell can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance.
- The enemy summons a ball of lightning above itself. This attack does moderate shock damage over time to all players near it as indicated by a red circle. This attack can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance.
Quests Involving BanekinEdit
- Unearthing the Past: Use Betnikh's past to help the present.
- Vision Quest: Save Shad Astula from a Maulborn takeover.
- The Tharn Speaks: Help the Chancellor uncover some new information at a Worm Cult lair.
Banekin can be found in the following locations:
- Abandoned Mine — A town in northern Auridon, just southwest of the College of Aldmeri Propriety. (map)
- Antediluvian Vaults — A section of the Ebonheart Pact branch of the Imperial Sewers.
- Arcwind Point — A Nordic ruin in the southwestern Rift, southwest of Nimalten. (map)
- Arenthia — A city in northern Reaper's March. (map)
- Ashalmawia — A delve found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell containing Worm cultists. (map)
- Bangkorai Garrison — A large fort in central Bangkorai, southeast of Evermore. (map)
- Broken Tusk — A Daedric ruin in eastern Shadowfen, north-northeast of the Forsaken Hamlet. (map)
- The Cave of Trophies — A cave containing Daedra in central Coldharbour, just southeast of the Cliffs of Failure. (map)
- City of Ash I — A group dungeon found in Greenshade. (map)
- Crypt of Hearts I — A group dungeon found in Rivenspire. (map)
- Damar Farmstead — A farm in eastern Bangkorai, just southeast of Bangkorai Garrison. (map)
- Dark Anchors (map)
- Dawnbreak — A town in northern Auridon, just southwest of the College of Aldmeri Propriety. (map)
- Desolation's End (map)
- Dragonstar Arena — A group-based arena in Upper Craglorn. (map)
- Elden Hollow I — A group dungeon found under Elden Root in central Grahtwood. (map)
- Elden Hollow II — A group dungeon found under Elden Root in central Grahtwood. (map)
- Grimfield — A large Breton cemetery in western Betnikh. (map)
- The Grotto of Depravity — A cave in southern Coldharbour, southwest of the Hollow City containing Daedra. (map)
- Knife Ear Grotto — A Daedric ruin in eastern Deshaan, northeast of the town of Silent Mire containing Daedra. (map)
- Laeloria — An Ayleid ruin in central Grahtwood, north of Elden Root. (map)
- Redoran Pier — A dock in eastern Deshaan, just west of Knife Ear Grotto. (map)
- Rimmen Necropolis — A public dungeon found in Northern Elsweyr. (map)
- Sanguine's Demesne — A ruin in Shadowfen. (map)
- Vaults of Madness — A group dungeon found in Coldharbour. (map)
- White-Gold Tower — A group dungeon found in the center of the Imperial City. (map)
- The Foundry of Woe (Formerly)
- Banekin Minion, a variation located in City of Ash I
- Kupkin, a tame banekin found at the top of the Skywatch Mages Guild
- Valeyn's Familiar, Arch-Mage Valeyn's servant banekin
- Zaltag and Zufthalg, two non-hostile banekin encountered in the Hollow City
- Master Rrvenk
- Dark Banekin, type of banekin encountered during The Banished Cells
- Frigid Banekin
- Frostkin, icy banekin found in Direfrost Keep
Generic, unnamed Banekin can be encountered in various places across Tamriel, including delves, dungeons, and DLC content. These enemies have varying stats, namely health. Below is a list of Banekin, categorized by location, difficulty and health.
|Zone / Dungeon||Specific Location||Difficulty||Health|
|The Banished Cells I, Crypt of Hearts I||The whole dungeon||49116136704|
|Elden Hollow II||The whole dungeon||1964752657|
|City of Ash I/II, Vaults of Madness||The whole dungeon||2652358327|
|Dark Anchors||During the pre-boss trash waves||29870|
|Dragonstar Arena||Round 7: The Circle of Rituals||42732143225|
|Imperial Sewers||Summoned by General Nazenaechar||17250|
|Vateshran Hollows: The Wounding||The Wounding done first||11644(?)|
|The Wounding done second||13873(?)|
|The Wounding done third||1979552477|
Following the completion of Castle of the Worm, a Banekin will appear.
- Banekin: "You! Tharn wants to speak to you! Go to the Daggerfall/Vulkhel Guard/Davon's Watch Mages Guild! Quick quick!"
There are two Achievements associated with this creature.
|Veteran Deadlands Banekin Slayer||10||Defeat 550 Banekin in Veteran City of Ash I.|
|Veteran Banekin Slayer||10||Defeat 140 Banekin in Veteran Elden Hollow II.|