23976 (Harstryl summon)
29870 (Dark Anchors)
40634 (Cyrodiil Dark Anchors)
49116136704 (The Banished Cells I, Crypt of Hearts I)
1964752657 (Elden Hollow II)
2652358327 (City of Ash I/II;Vaults of Madness)
17250 (with General Nazenaechar
|Poison Solvents, Daedra Husk, Banekin Horn|
Banekin are small humanoid Daedra that often attack in groups. They use shock magic in combat.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
As they are considered Daedric creatures, banekin are especially vulnerable to Fighters Guild abilities.
- Entropic Touch
- A basic melee attack that does minor shock damage.
- Dire Wound
- A charged melee attack that does moderate shock damage. This spell can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance.
- The enemy summons a ball of lightning above itself. This attack does moderate shock damage over time to all players near it as indicated by a red circle. This attack can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance.
Quests Involving BanekinEdit
Banekin can be found in the following locations:
- Abandoned Mine — A town in northern Auridon, just southwest of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Antediluvian Vaults — A section of the Ebonheart Pact branch of the Imperial Sewers.
- Arcwind Point — A Nordic ruin in the southwestern Rift, southwest of Nimalten.
- Arenthia — A city in northern Reaper's March.
- Ashalmawia — A delve found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell containing Worm cultists.
- Bangkorai Garrison — A large fort in central Bangkorai, southeast of Evermore.
- Broken Tusk — A Daedric ruin in eastern Shadowfen, north-northeast of the Forsaken Hamlet.
- The Cave of Trophies — A cave in central Coldharbour, just southeast of the Cliffs of Failure containing Daedra.
- City of Ash I — A group dungeon found in Greenshade.
- Crypt of Hearts I — A group dungeon found in Rivenspire.
- Damar Farmstead — A farm in eastern Bangkorai, just southeast of Bangkorai Garrison.
- Dark Anchors
- Dawnbreak — A town in northern Auridon, just southwest of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Desolation's End
- Dragonstar Arena — A group-based arena in Upper Craglorn.
- Elden Hollow I — A group dungeon found under Elden Root in central Grahtwood.
- Elden Hollow II — A group dungeon found under Elden Root in central Grahtwood.
- Grimfield — A large Breton cemetery in western Betnikh.
- The Grotto of Depravity — A cave in southern Coldharbour, southwest of the Hollow City containing Daedra.
- Heart's Grief — Molag Bal's palace and the most feared place in all Coldharbour.
- Knife Ear Grotto — A Daedric ruin in eastern Deshaan, northeast of the town of Silent Mire containing Daedra.
- Laeloria — An Ayleid ruin in central Grahtwood, north of Elden Root.
- Redoran Pier — A dock in eastern Deshaan, just west of Knife Ear Grotto.
- Sanguine's Demesne — A ruin in Shadowfen.
- Vaults of Madness — A group dungeon found in Coldharbour.
- White-Gold Tower — A group dungeon found in the center of the Imperial City.
- The Foundry of Woe (Formerly)
- Abomination of Hate, a summoned banekin found on Betnikh
- Banekin Minion, a variation located in City of Ash I
- Kupkin, a tame banekin found at the top of the Skywatch Mages Guild
- Valeyn's Familiar, Arch-Mage Valeyn's servant banekin
- Zaltag and Zufthalg, two non-hostile banekin encountered in the Hollow City
Following the completion of Castle of the Worm, a Banekin will appear.
- Banekin: "You! Tharn wants to speak to you! Go to the Daggerfall/Vulkhel Guard/Davon's Watch Mages Guild! Quick quick!"