|4th||Weakness to Magic|
Rock Warbler Eggs can be harvested from birds' nests that are found in rocky regions, notably throughout The Reach. Pine thrush nests (yielding pine thrush eggs) are named identically to rock warbler ones ("Birds' Nest"), but are more common in forested regions.
|Desired Effect||Combine with:|
|Damage Stamina||Fortify One-handed||Canis Root|
|Damage Stamina||Restore Health||Blisterwort (0.6×)|
102 guaranteed samples found in 58 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 6 in Grave Concoctions (Falkreath)
- 5 in Vlindrel Hall (Markarth)
- 5 in Hall of Countenance (College of Winterhold)
- 4 in Windhelm (Eastmarch)
- 4 in Helgen Keep (Falkreath Hold)
It is categorized as an uncommon ingredient, meaning that all apothecary merchants have a 15% chance of carrying 1-5 samples. In addition, it may be randomly found in uncommon- and rare-type apothecary's satchels.
The birds' nests that yield rock warbler eggs are most common in rocky regions. There are 133 such nests, found in 46 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 20 around Valthume (The Reach)
- 11 around the Reach Stormcloak Camp (The Reach)
- 9 around Salvius Farm (The Reach)
- 9 around the region east of Left Hand Mine (The Reach)
- 8 around Reachcliff Cave (The Reach)
- 7 around Karthwasten (The Reach)
- 5 around Blind Cliff Cave (The Reach)
- 5 centered 600 ft ESE of Dushnikh Yal (The Reach)
- Rock warbler eggs are also categorized as food, meaning they can be sold to innkeepers as well as apothecary merchants.