Skyrim is full of items both magical and mundane. The articles listed here provide information on all of the items that can be found in the game.
Depending upon whether you are looking for a specific item or just browsing for general information, there are several different ways to navigate through the many item-related pages.
If you know the exact name of the specific item you want to find, you can search for it here or at the search box at the top of the page.
Within the category Skyrim-Items are many subcategories listing nearly every item in the game by function. If you don't know the exact spelling of a specific item, browsing through one of the categories may help you to find it.
General Articles on ItemsEdit
Most of these articles provide general information on various types of items, and also include lists of the mundane (non-enchanted and widely available) varieties of the items.
- Ammunition: All arrows and bolts, magical and non-magical
- Armor: Base unenchanted armor
- Books: All books in the game
- Clothing: Base unenchanted clothing and jewelry
- Food: Ingredients that can be eaten raw or cooked
- Ingredients: A complete list of alchemical ingredients
- Keys: A list of all keys in the game
- Miscellaneous Items: Includes gems, minor quest items, etc.
- Notes: Random notes and letters found in the game
- Ores and Ingots: Includes scrap and dwarven metal
- Permanent Items: Items preventing corpses from being erased, useful for necromancers
- Potions: All potions, beverages, and poisons
- Quest Items: All quest items found in game that cannot, for at least a time, be removed from your inventory
- Soul Gems: All soul gems in the game and how to use them
- Specialty Gear: Faction specific armor as well as some miscellaneous apparel
- Template Items: Items whose sole purpose is to define other items
- Unobtainable Items: Items which either cannot be seen or equipped by the player or which exist only in the Creation Kit and cannot be seen without the use of the console.
- Weapons: Base unenchanted weapons
Articles on Enchanted ItemsEdit
These articles provide lists of all the enchanted items available in the game, organized according to how you are likely to find or obtain the item.
- Magic Items: General information about magic items
- Artifacts: Truly legendary items unlike anything else in appearance or attributes
- Generic Magic Weapons: All enchanted weapons that can be found in random loot
- Generic Magic Apparel: All enchanted armor, clothing, and jewelry that can be found in random loot
- Magic Items with Guaranteed Locations: A list of guaranteed generic magic items
- Leveled Items: Items obtained as quest rewards whose attributes depend on your level when you obtain them
- Scrolls: All magic scrolls in the game
- Staves: All the varieties of magical staves found in the game
- Unique Items: Unique items with fixed attributes that are only found in one place
Articles on Item MaterialsEdit
Each of these articles provides complete information on an item material: where to obtain the material, smithing requirements to craft items, and full information on all Armor, Jewelry, and Weapons made out of the material.
- Advanced Armors (including Scaled and Steel Plate)
- Dragon Armor (including Dragonscale and Dragonplate)
- Elven (including Moonstone ore)
- Glass (including Malachite ore)
- Madness OreCC
- Netch LeatherCC (including Boiled Netch Leather, Shadowed Netch Leather, Shadowed Boiled Netch Leather)
- Orcish (including Orichalcum ore)
- Skyforge-specific items (Ancient Nord and Nord Hero)
- Spell Knight ArmorCC (Iron Spell Knight, Steel Spell Knight, Ebony Spell Knight)
- Vigil ArmorCC (including Vigil Corrupted, Vigil Enforcer, Vigil Silver Hand, Vigil Veteran)
Creating Custom ItemsEdit
- Alchemy: Create your own custom potions.
- BakingHF: Create custom recipes at an oven.
- Cooking: Create custom recipes at a cooking pot or spit.
- Enchanting: Create enchantments for armor, clothes, and weapons.
- Smithing: Create and improve unenchanted armor and weapons.
Three of the official add-ons add enough items that they are listed on their own pages. The fourth item listed takes you to a list of Creation Club items.