|Weakness to Magic|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Target is <mag>% weaker to magic for <dur> seconds.
Weakness to Magic increases the damage taken from magical and elemental attacks.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a poison of Weakness to Magic:
- Creep Cluster
- Dreugh WaxCC (1.5×,1.56×) (1st effect)
- Dwarven Oil (1st effect)
- Jazbay Grapes (1st effect)
- Kresh FiberCC (1.5×,1.56×) (1st effect)
- MarshmerrowCC (1.5×,1.56×)
- Rock Warbler Egg
- RoobrushCC (1.5×,1.56×) (1st effect)
- Salt Pile (1st effect)
- Scaly Pholiota (1st effect)
- Taproot (1st effect)
- Torchbug Thorax
- Targets affected by Weakness to Magic become more susceptible to non-damaging effects, as well. For example, the Frenzy spell, unmodified by perks, can affect targets higher than level 14 if those targets are affected by Weakness to Magic.
- Weakness to magic is strengthened by weakness to magic.
- Weakness to magic can be applied more then once if coming from a poison or potion that is not the same as the weakness to magic effect that is already active.