The following dungeons each have specific quests related to them. Many of them automatically start when you enter the associated dungeon, and provide a backstory about the location.
Dungeon Side QuestsEdit
- Darklight Tower — A medium-sized fort occupied by hagravens.
- Folgunthur — A medium-sized Nordic ruin located southeast of Solitude.
- Forelhost — A large Nordic ruin on a peak southeast of Riften which contains a word wall for the Storm Call shout.
- Frostmere Crypt — A medium-sized Nordic ruin south-southwest of Dawnstar and north-northeast of the Lord Stone.
- High Gate Ruins — A medium-sized Nordic ruin directly west of Dawnstar, a short distance east of the Wreck of the Icerunner.
- Hillgrund's Tomb — A small Nordic ruin where the Hillgrund family dead are interred.
- Treva's Watch — A medium-sized fort situated to the southeast of Ivarstead, south of Sarethi Farm.
- Valthume — A large Nordic ruin where ancient knowledge awaits and the restless dead still battle.
- Volunruud — A medium-sized Nordic ruin containing a word wall for the Aura Whisper shout, as well as the treasure and dead body of the Tongue Chieftain Kvenel.
Dungeon Miscellaneous QuestsEdit
- Angarvunde — A large Nordic ruin at the foot of the mountains directly west of Riften and slightly northwest of Avanchnzel.
- Ansilvund Excavation — A medium-sized Nordic ruin situated northeast of Shor's Stone and north of Riften.
- Blind Cliff Bastion — A medium-sized cave system southwest of Karthwasten along the banks of the Karth River containing Forsworn.
- Frostflow Lighthouse — A lighthouse located west of Winterhold in the north of Skyrim.
- Ironbind Barrow — A small Nordic ruin which contains a word wall for the Become Ethereal shout, and the tomb of a long dead warlord.
- Mistwatch — A medium-sized fort located at the northern base of the mountains on the border of the Rift and Eastmarch, just southeast of the Atronach Stone on the edge of the hot springs.
- Moss Mother Cavern — A small, open-roofed cavernous grove lush with many kinds of flora and fungi, located due north of Hunter's Rest and northwest of Half-Moon Mill.
- Nilheim — A small ruined Nordic tower east-northeast of Ivarstead containing bandits disguised as guards.
- Pilgrim's Trench — A ship graveyard not far off of the northern coast of Skyrim.
- Ragnvald — A medium-sized Nordic ruin north of Markarth containing draugr.
- Rebel's Cairn — A small cave located in The Reach between the Sundered Towers and Bleakwind Bluff.
- Robber's Gorge — A bandit camp spanning the road from Rorikstead to Dragon Bridge.
- Shroud Hearth Barrow — A medium-sized Nordic ruin located just northeast of Ivarstead.
- Southfringe Sanctum — A small remote snowy cave that is home to the conjurer Bashnag and his coven.
- Sleeping Tree Cave — A giant camp southwest of Whiterun, and where the Sleeping Tree is located.
- Volskygge — A medium-sized Nordic ruin west of Solitude in the coastal mountains, situated between Deepwood Redoubt and Lost Echo Cave.
- Yngol Barrow — A small Nordic ruin northeast of Windhelm on the south bank of the White River.